• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FOR KOLA-so we stop going OT in other threads.

Started by Beth221, January 07, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Joe, you are my sick puppy!!  I am glad that we are friends!!

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 01:19 PM NHFTYou want to report me? LOL! on what grounds?

you are one sick puppy.

Oh, like most licensing authorities, I expect they have a great deal of discretionary authority for "unprofessional conduct" and such.  You know about it... punks like you created and continue those protection rackets.  Knowing what I know about the government in CO from a few friends and family who live there, I bet your posts here would be more than enough for them to pull your license, wouldn't they?  Or, at least, subject you to "review" for a few years, at great expense...

You built and support that system which you clearly love so much.  I expect you've reported others who got in your way, so those armed thugs you employ could go take care of them.

Why don't you publicly renounce support for that licensing system and apologize to Beth for suggesting that the lack of a government-issued license makes her unqualified to hold an opinion on these matters?

Somehow, I'm doubting that you will (with any sincerity, anyway).  Just a typical Internet troll, living behind your anonymous little wall, and terrified at the notion that anyone you know in the "real world" might find out about your activities here.

Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 01:56 PM NHFTJoe, you are my sick puppy!!  I am glad that we are friends!!

Thanks.  I suppose it is sort of "sick" of me to keep beating on kola.  I mean, in a battle of wits, he's rather pitifully lacking in armaments.  But I tend to go along with the rule of "don't bring a knife to a gunfight," and if he wants to pick fights, I guess I'll keep demonstrating why it's such a bad idea on his part.

You and Dan should swing by here for dinner some time, now that things will be settling down, post-Primary.

Joe

Beth221

i would love to come over for dinner!!  and I will leave the dog at home!  i want to check ouyt your uber heating system!  which i am sure you have one. 

I have many certifications under my belt, and it is doctors descresion weather or not I have a governemt paper, to practice what I am trained to do.

I even have a sport massage license, but after the kick, I dont practice at all, it is a very physical job, and I usually massage for 2 hours per "client". 

My license will be ending soon because I have not kept up on Con. Ed classes, because they are all the same, the muscles are the same, no new treatments, its a bore..  I dont like doing it anyhow, its stinky, you either are sweating, or freezing, and can be a hazard to my health!

Joe, i want to run my idea about pin-up girls too, I think that would get good attention, do like a Lady Liberty naked, but wrapped in a flag, typical pin-up poses, with firecrackers!  hehe

kola

Joe joe..I have said nothing on this forum that jeopardizes my profession.

but wait, you told me I wasnt a chiro..so which is it? LOL!

Bipolarism?

Anyway Josey, Its creepy dickheads like you which make other people choose to remain anonymous.

Kola

Beth221

so kola are you a free stater?

because if you are, then we are sure to meet.

(can someone stop me from feeding the trolls please?)

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 04:04 PM NHFT
i would love to come over for dinner!!  and I will leave the dog at home!  i want to check ouyt your uber heating system!  which i am sure you have one. 

Just remember, Beth - the shoemaker's children have no shoes. ;)

Beth221

hahahaaa, i havent heard that since I was a kid!!

anyone else think Joe is a creepy dick head?

I know many free staters who adore joe and Denise! 

J’raxis 270145

I think you're all creepy dickheads. You say that like it's a bad thing. ;D

MaineShark

Beth: I'll drop you an email.

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 05:33 PM NHFTJoe joe..I have said nothing on this forum that jeopardizes my profession.

Yeah, I'm sure...

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 05:33 PM NHFTbut wait, you told me I wasnt a chiro..so which is it? LOL!

I still think there's a very good chance that you are making it up.  Oddly enough, intelligent people can consider numerous possibilities.

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 05:33 PM NHFTBipolarism?

No, I've dealt with bipolar folks before.  I think you're just a typical government-loving sociopath.

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 05:33 PM NHFTAnyway Josey, Its creepy dickheads like you which make other people choose to remain anonymous.

Yeah, I'm very creepy.  LOL.

No, it's just a sick power trip that makes you stay anonymous.

Quote from: Pat McCotter on January 08, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 04:04 PM NHFTi would love to come over for dinner!!  and I will leave the dog at home!  i want to check ouyt your uber heating system!  which i am sure you have one.
Just remember, Beth - the shoemaker's children have no shoes. ;)

Only been in this house for a year and a half.  Summer should mark the "gut the heating system and put in something decent" step.

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on January 09, 2008, 12:46 AM NHFTI think you're all creepy dickheads. You say that like it's a bad thing. ;D

Not me.  I'm perfectly normal.  It's the rest of y'all that are crazy! ;D

Joe

kola

Mr Joe,

You are "creepy in the fact that you are throwing around threats (directly at me) to file a complaint or  report me to government agencies that are related to my profession.( even though you have no basis or evidence for such an act, you could easily lie and create one)). You are "creepy" in the fact that in order for you to carry out your threat you will need to identify my real name. There are people (internet stalkers, scammers, hackers and idenity theives) who have the abilitiy to trace IP's and acquire personal names and their personal information. You are "creepy" in the fact that you continue to badger and stalk almost every thread that I post on here and continue your actions and derogatory remarks. That is what I label as being "creepy" as you seem to be going beyond the norm for people who participate in online discussions. So yeah you are creepy.

Personally, there are guys like you on every forum. There are always one or two jerks but you do not really bother me with you disagreements and antics. Actually, I find it entertaining to read your posts because you basically self-destruct yourself with your own words but don't even realize it.  But what I have issues with is when you cross lines and begin to threaten me. I then have to consider what your intentions might truely be and if you really are a threat to me (or anything or anyone) asssociated with me. Thus, my comment about your "creepiness".

The "dickhead" part is self explanatory.

Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 09, 2008, 10:12 AM NHFTYou are "creepy in the fact that you are throwing around threats (directly at me) to file a complaint or  report me to government agencies that are related to my profession.( even though you have no basis or evidence for such an act, you could easily lie and create one)). You are "creepy" in the fact that in order for you to carry out your threat you will need to identify my real name. There are people (internet stalkers, scammers, hackers and idenity theives) who have the abilitiy to trace IP's and acquire personal names and their personal information. You are "creepy" in the fact that you continue to badger and stalk almost every thread that I post on here and continue your actions and derogatory remarks. That is what I label as being "creepy" as you seem to be going beyond the norm for people who participate in online discussions. So yeah you are creepy.

Did I even once mention "reporting you" until you tried to intimidate Beth by accusing her of illegal activities?

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I find it very amusing that some punk who gets off on anonymity is talking about how dangerous those of us who aren't anonymous are.  There are at least a dozen people on this forum who could drive to my house at this very moment if they were inclined to do so.  My posts here contain more than enough personal information for anyone with any sense to find me.

Quote from: kola on January 09, 2008, 10:12 AM NHFTPersonally, there are guys like you on every forum. There are always one or two jerks but you do not really bother me with you disagreements and antics. Actually, I find it entertaining to read your posts because you basically self-destruct yourself with your own words but don't even realize it.  But what I have issues with is when you cross lines and begin to threaten me. I then have to consider what your intentions might truely be and if you really are a threat to me (or anything or anyone) asssociated with me. Thus, my comment about your "creepiness".

How and when did I threaten you?  You're now accusing me of a criminal act.  Provide the evidence.

Quote from: kola on January 09, 2008, 10:12 AM NHFTThe "dickhead" part is self explanatory.

Indeed,  It demonstrates your level of maturity quite well.

Joe

Beth221

i think poor kola is getting confused on his threats, it was me who threatened with an invite to meet in person.  Joe, imagine if Kola moved to Nh?  Every time he turned around we would be there!  HAH!

I enjoy the tea party better less fighting with trolls, nice job you and error do over there! 

Now, It is my professional recommendation that you brush your teeth tonight! 

kola

Again Beth you are mistaken and have trouble reading and comprehending.

Do you need me to go back and copy and paste his comments? (before he edits it off)

Kola

kola

Quote from: MaineShark on January 08, 2008, 12:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 10:34 AM NHFTJoe, were you abused as a child? Kola

Absolutely not.

But given your psych profile, I'd bet good money that you've abused children.  Or, at very least, wanted to, even if you were too cowardly to actually do it.  You fit the profile of an abuser pretty much perfectly.

Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFTDr. Kola, Now, that is not very professional of YOU to say.

I wonder if he'd be good enough to post his actual name and contact information.  Something tells me that his beloved government licensing bureau would love to read his posts here.  Assuming he actually is a chiropractor, and not just making it up.  I would have zero qualms about reporting a punk like him, since he clearly loves the notion of licensing and would report anyone else he caught in the slightest technical violation of his beloved government's rules.   I'm a strong believer in poetic justice.
Joe

Those are some pretty serious allegations and to top it off, he asks me to reveal my name.

...that IMO is "creepy"..internet creepy.

Beth221

but that is not a threat, me telling you to suck my left tit, and lets meet in person is more of a threat.

I am sorry that you can not understand what I am saying.  I had a pretty bad head injury over the summer, and part of my short term memory was effected.  Sometimes I dont know what I am writing!  But I will try to dumb it down for you, in the future.

I am ill with a migraine this morning, a little pukey feeling, and I feel like I was punched in the face this morning. 

but, I do remember that I LOVE boobs, and again, if I needed fake ones, I would get them, ohh that remminds me, i threatened you with if I eve had fake boobs, I would rub your face in them.  That is a threat. 

As for Joes quote, I like it!  And would stand by it.

OMG i need to stop feeding the trolls, Kola, dont you have anything better to do with your life, than to argue over boobs?  (i am using the term loosely, btw)