• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet & greet & baby shower

Started by TackleTheWorld, March 29, 2008, 07:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

I'm bringing my favorite salad, stock pot, haircutting implements for illegal haircutting.

srqrebel

I'm heading out there... yes, yes, I know, I'm late :(

Hopefully Lllloyd will be there. I want my "l" back! :hopmad:

Jim Johnson

Thanks to everyone who came to see Jackson and celebrate Laura's birthday.   ;D

The President showed us his Archery skills... pretty good.   ;)

The Doofuss Contest has been changed to a majority vote, instead of a Presidential Proclamation.

And the beer wort was entered into the carboy for processing by the yeast.   :ahoy:

Becky Thatcher

We had a great time.  The pres was really excited about meeting Jackson, and getting a chance to hold him.

Looking forward to tasting this month's brew.  :)

TackleTheWorld

What a fun shindig!  We met the new guy, Paul.  Jackson got a wagon full of supplies. Kira got her first "B" in DDR.  Becky tried to sneak vegetables into my lasagna but I caught her.  The President and his entourage brightened the barn with colorful helium balloons.  Mark got an illegal haircut.  It was great!
Thanks everyone for joining in the fun!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 14, 2008, 08:09 PM NHFTMark got an illegal haircut.  It was great!

Civil disobedience!  He's so radical!   :mf_farmer:

dalebert

It was worth driving across the state for!

Lloyd Danforth

It was good to see you Dale and the rest of you guys, too!

Jim Johnson

Good to see you too Lloyd.  :)

Thank you for the tomato plant.

srqrebel

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 15, 2008, 06:31 AM NHFT
Good to see you too Lloyd.  :)

Thank you for the tomato plant.

tomato plant?? :o

...nevermind... I'll go back to minding my own business :-X

Kat Kanning

Mark_FTL

Laura wants to make sure that everyone gets a thank you, but we just don't know whence all of the diapers and wipes came. They have come in quite handy. We are now using both, and Jack is soiling them just as you had hoped. So, thank you to all who brought these very useful gifts.

Mark, Laura and Jackson.