• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Sundays (old thread)

Started by FTL_Ian, January 09, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on February 24, 2008, 05:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 24, 2008, 05:00 PM NHFT
I made a little over a $1.50.   :D Suckers!

Um could you splain that statement a little more?

I brought my one arm bandit dice.  Payed on three of a kind or a pair of cherries... 20 to 1 on three BARs.
We played for a penny a throw and wallah, I'm a buck fifty richer.

Tom Sawyer

Time for more bling bling big roller.  ;D

Pat K

Ah I see, yet again, law breaking, tisk tisk.

FTL_Ian

I've seen a few posts on this forum referencing indoor events being canceled because of snow.  I would just like to point out that Social Sundays will never be canceled for any reason.  See you there!   8)

FTL_Ian

New mover Brian Travis is expected to attend this Sunday's meeting!  (That's Brian from Colorado, for those of you who are FTL listeners.)

Pat K

Quote from: Black Sam Rackham on February 29, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT
I've seen a few posts on this forum referencing indoor events being canceled because of snow.  I would just like to point out that Social Sundays will never be canceled for any reason.  See you there!   8)

Even a nuclear strike?

Puke

Quote from: Pat K on February 29, 2008, 10:19 PM NHFT
Even a nuclear strike?

Especially if there is a nuclear strike; or a zombie apocalypse, or a Godzilla attack!

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

We visited the last 2 times.
I 'spect we will see you guys there tomorrow.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Black Sam Rackham on February 29, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT

The cancellation of indoor events due to snow is usually because it's the getting there that becomes problematic.

FTL_Ian

Oh, I understand the excuse.  I guess us Keeniacs are just more hardcore than you Manchies.   :icon_pirat:

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

According to the Ceilidh House website, they have been open again on Sundays since 2/10.  Should we keep the event at the Colony Mill Foodcourt through the end of winter anyway?

srqrebel

I vote Colony Mill.

...though it doesn't matter much to me either way.

I would like to see it be at a stable, permanent location... so I don't have to keep updating folks I've invited (and who never seem to show up, anyway) ;D

Kat Kanning