• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Sundays (old thread)

Started by FTL_Ian, January 09, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Join us for "Social Sundays", every week, starting at 3 p.m., at the Colony Mill's food court.

We should be pretty easy to spot as some of us will be wearing name badges on lanyards, but if you have trouble finding us call 603-513-2449.

More details and events at the To Do Calendar: http://calendar.freekeene.com

Backup location is Panera (298 West St) if the Mill is closed for holiday.

David

For those who like beer, the Elm city brewery is there and they make it on site.  Yes, they will give samples.  Good service too.
I was actually hoping for a good closer to town location.   :)  This may help bring back some of the freekeene guys too. 

Puke

A food court is a great idea.
I like choices. And Chicken Choyya!

srqrebel

How did the first Social Sundays event at the new location go?

I was working overtime on Sunday, and didn't make it out.  It looks like there will be another scheduling conflict for me this Sunday... bummer.

I will attend Social Sundays again soon... I promise :D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: srqrebel on January 15, 2008, 12:03 PM NHFT
How did the first Social Sundays event at the new location go?

I was working overtime on Sunday, and didn't make it out.  It looks like there will be another scheduling conflict for me this Sunday... bummer.

I will attend Social Sundays again soon... I promise :D

Ok.. 8 people

John

I'm figuring that this new place is probably another without TVs  :), which might help make this a Superbowl Insanity free zone.
Is this happening this week?

BTW, why nothing on the calendar?

Puke

Quote from: John on February 02, 2008, 08:24 PM NHFT
I'm figuring that this new place is probably another without TVs  :), which might help make this a Superbowl Insanity free zone.

There is one TV.

John

Quote from: Puke on February 02, 2008, 08:27 PM NHFT

There is one TV.

Thanks!  That is all I need to know.

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

I forgot to add it; thanks for the reminder.

John

Quote from: FTL_Ian on February 02, 2008, 09:36 PM NHFT
We turned it off last week.

BUT, But?  Could ANYONE get away with that THIS week? :o

I have Sunday night off.  ;D  I hope to not spend even one minute of my day on the INSANITY I listen to all week long at work --- day after day, week after week, season after season, year in and year out.  It really is quite sad.
There is a "grown man" at work who ACTUALY seemed like he was going to CRY over someone's harsh insult against the Red Sox last season.  Some other "grown men" would have wanted to physically fight.  It really is SICK . . .

Sorry to ramble . . .

Pat K

Quote from: John on February 02, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT

I have Sunday night off.  ;D  I hope to not spend even one minute of my day on the INSANITY I listen to all week long at work --- day after day, week after week, season after season, year in and year out.  It really is quite sad.
There is a "grown man" at work who ACTUALY seemed like he was going to CRY over someone's harsh insult against the Red Sox last season.  Some other "grown men" would have wanted to physically fight.  It really is SICK . . .

Sorry to ramble . . .

Yeah John I am with ya.

NOW GO GIANTS!! :icon_pirat:

John

Go team go!

I never heard (until this week) of the George Burns' comment about people rooting for laundry.  :o

Caleb

Quote from: Pat K on February 02, 2008, 11:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: John on February 02, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT

Sorry to ramble . . .

Yeah John I am with ya.

NOW GO GIANTS!! :icon_pirat:

Wrong Manning.  :'(  But yeah! GO GIANTS!

Lloyd Danforth

Ian wasn't at his meeting, but, Menno and Nick were there when Lauren, Elizabeth, Jim, Roger, The President, Puke and I got arrived.