• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Sundays (old thread)

Started by FTL_Ian, January 09, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

srqrebel

Quote from: David on March 14, 2008, 12:27 PM NHFT
Will not be at this weeks meet n' greet.  I 'ordered' an Id from Puke, I'm uncertain if I will see him till sometime after my trial, monday, could someone who promises to be at my trial pick it up for me sunday?  Much apprieciated.  I want to have it in place of my gov't id before the trial.   ;)

I can do it.

I cannot exactly promise to be at the trial... but I will be if nothing unforeseen happens to me, such as an encounter of my own with the blue-light gang :D

Puke

Quote from: David on March 14, 2008, 12:27 PM NHFT
Will not be at this weeks meet n' greet.  I 'ordered' an Id from Puke, I'm uncertain if I will see him till sometime after my trial, monday, could someone who promises to be at my trial pick it up for me sunday?  Much apprieciated.  I want to have it in place of my gov't id before the trial.   ;)

Whoa! I didn't know I had a deadline! I guess I'll get to work on it this Saturday. I also don't have a color printer or a laminator. Russell did the printing and laminating himself. Just to let you know.

David

Opps.   :blush:
Just post it on the Id thread like you did the mona lisa pic, I will copy and save it, resize it, then laminate it the same way Russell did. 
Sorry.  It is desireable to have it just in case the court asks for id, but if you don't have it, not a big deal. 

Puke

Quote from: David on March 14, 2008, 11:09 PM NHFT
Opps.   :blush:
Just post it on the Id thread like you did the mona lisa pic, I will copy and save it, resize it, then laminate it the same way Russell did. 
Sorry.  It is desireable to have it just in case the court asks for id, but if you don't have it, not a big deal. 

It's cool now that I know. I was just surprised that you wanted it by Monday b/c I had no idea. After the peace rally today I'll get started on it. It wont' take too long. I do plan to modify the design a  bit, make it look more pretty.

Kat Kanning

We buy little self laminating pouches from walmart for a couple bucks, if that helps.

TackleTheWorld

Here is a quick and cheap way to make IDs or press passes.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Apparently, it is Easter today.  We are moving the meeting to Panera.

FTL_Ian

Backup location is now Panera (298 West St) if the Mill is closed for holiday.

Vitruvian

I will be unable to make it to Social Sunday today: I will be working.

PaulOtt

srqrebel

Quote from: PaulOtt on April 05, 2008, 07:41 PM NHFT
I'm planning to come tomorrow.

Hi Paul, welcome to Keene! Looking forward to meeting you at Social Sundays :)

FTL_Ian

Social Sundays is being moved to Vendetta, and is now starting at 4 p.m.!

Please move discussion to the new thread, here: 
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13652.0

We may show up at the mall a couple more times at 3p in case people didn't get the word.

Thread locked.