• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Here's the place

Started by Kat Kanning, January 12, 2005, 12:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Why doesn't everybody always agree with me?

Kat Kanning

Isn't this pick on Russell day?

John

. . . WELL I, FOR ONE, THINK THAT . . . well, I think we should all "get back on the bus" and learn how to work out the fine points before we . . . and then we will . . . well, you know, talk . . . and . . . well, work out some more fine points . . . and then, well, you know, debate . . . and then we can all play our fiddles while . . . well, you know . . .

OOPS.  Gotta go get some rest now.  There's work to be done after my nap.
But that's not up for debate.  Sorry.  Wrong forum thread.   ::)

AlanM

Why can't the Government and all those, what do you call  them, oh yes, the red and blue staes, and ALL those voters, just vote the way I want them to? It would be SOOO much simpler then. I mean REALLY. Everyone needs to get with MY program!!!

Michael Fisher

Stupid government...   >:( :( ??? :-\

*spits in disgust*

jcpliberty

>:( WHINE WHINE WHINE!!! :o WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :(

Pat K

What about bitching? Is there no place for bitching alongside whining, damn it now...................

? ? ?P.S. Love your foroum

John

Nope.  No bitching here Pat.
This thread is for "Endless Debate and Whining".
We have rules around here you know, and we are trying very hard to keep things very "pure.  Can't you tell?
If you want to bitch, I think you'll need to start a new thread.

jcpliberty

John, who died and made you boss? I'll itch with a b all I want right here! How do you like that one huh? HUH?

LOL

JP

Kat Kanning

There.  Now John's "The Boss".  But no one had to die to do it!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on January 18, 2005, 01:43 AM NHFT
What about bitching? Is there no place for bitching alongside whining, damn it now...................

? ? ?P.S. Love your foroum

Pat,
Welcome,
Lloyd

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 18, 2005, 04:21 AM NHFT
There.  Now John's "The Boss".  But no one had to die to do it!

Aha! See I knew it was a conspiracy!

CONSPIRACY!!!

JP

Kat Kanning

Shhh guys!  We can't let li'l JP know what's really going on.

Russell Kanning