• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Beering the Nonviolent Revolution

Started by Jim Johnson, January 10, 2008, 06:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

What
You are invited to help Roger and I brew up some beer this Sunday.
Elizabeth is making some dog stomp pie and there will be BBQ chicken.

We will also have the official renaming ceremony of Porc Manor (west) to The Underground Railway Station.

As always, we will continue to plan the Nonviolent Revolution.

Where: 161 Ashuelot St.
           Winchester, NH

When:  13 Jan 08, from 11:00am to 2:00pm

Becky Thatcher

WooHoo!!!  Looking forward to it.  We went to the liquor store tonight to check on beer making supplies.  They don't sell them there anymore.  Anyone know of a place in New Hampshire that sells beer making stuff?  The only other place I know of around here is down in Northampton.

PatK, we're making BEER!!! ;D

Puke

I know of a place in Austin. That doesn't help though.

I'd love to go, but after the NHLF I need to get some chores done this weekend.   :(

dalebert

I'd kinda like to go to Karaoke Friday, this beer thing, and also check out the room for rent while I'm down there but I haven't heard back about the room yet. Anyone have crash space for a couple days?

Lloyd Danforth

There are some beer supply places near you Dale.  Perhaps you could find out  what the Underground Railway folks need, purchase the stuff, go to Karaoke and crash in Keene or Winchester for a couple of nights.

Kat Kanning

Sounds fun (except the beer part  :D)...wish we were there.

Hey, who's been applauding the anti-christ??

Tom Sawyer

We have Lauren the TeeTotaler as Brewmaster.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 10, 2008, 08:20 PM NHFT
Sounds fun (except the beer part  :D)...wish we were there.

Hey, who's been applauding the anti-christ??

Bastards!

Kat Kanning

Don't know if I can trust those tee-totaler types  :D

kola

It all depends how many sugarcubes Sister Lauren drops in her tea.

peace, love, sixties
Brother Kola

Jim Johnson

Anyone who can bring us some ingredients from Concord or Manchester or Whathaveyou...I will repay you for them and your trouble.

Caleb

How long before the brewskis will be ready to drink?

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: dalebert on January 10, 2008, 07:34 PM NHFT
I'd kinda like to go to Karaoke Friday, this beer thing, and also check out the room for rent while I'm down there but I haven't heard back about the room yet. Anyone have crash space for a couple days?
2 Futons available in Winchester for the weekend.  If any dispirited OLFOD folks need cheering up they can come too.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Caleb on January 10, 2008, 10:24 PM NHFT
How long before the brewskis will be ready to drink?

About two weeks.
Are you going to be back by then?

dalebert

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 10, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT
Anyone who can bring us some ingredients from Concord or Manchester or Whathaveyou...I will repay you for them and your trouble.

I'm going to see if I can get down there, hopefully by Friday night. What do you need and where do I get it?