• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Going to shut down the forum for a few days

Started by Kat Kanning, January 12, 2008, 09:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Not sure exactly when I'll be able to start.  I'm moving the wiki to the new server now - it should be done very soon.  It should be faster than last time, but it's still going to take me a while.  The actual import to the new database is lightning fast, thanks to this freebie program I found - it's just transferring all the data that takes forever.  I'll have the board in read-only mode while I'm moving it.  I practiced on the wiki, so should have the procedure down fairly well :)

Seth had to stop doing his webhosting business, which is why we're moving again.  But thanks to Seth and Ron for great service while it lasted  :D

Kat Kanning

OK shutting down.  "See" you all in a couple of days!  :D

Kat Kanning

I think admins can still post, but any new posts will be lost in the move.

Russell Kanning

Wish Kat luck .... see you on the other side.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Should be all done, except fixing some domains :)

Russell Kanning

Beth221

I didnt even notice you guys working on it!  Good job! 

I assume the other side is better?

yonder

Small bug with the new server... avatars didn't 100% carry over correctly.  If I try to upload my avatar, I get:
QuoteThe attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Kat Kanning

Ok, think it's fixed

Not fixed...something weird going on.

Nevermind, I found it.  Fixed.

Lloyd Danforth

The upper right corner stuff (Quote, modify, remove, split) looks funny

Kat Kanning

Funny...different or funny...really bad?  It looks normal to me.  What browser do you use?

Kat Kanning

Please let me know if you see anything that's not working  :D

Beth221

So, my avatar is gone?   :o  Needed to change the boobs anyhow!

Lloyd Danforth