• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

lakes region meeting

Started by firecracker joe, January 14, 2008, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

hello to all interested
i live on the border of merrimack and belknap county but am from belknap county. I have been talking up the fsp and liberty in our life time to anyone who will listen many are interested but either aren't computer savvy or don't have one. I have access to a hall in weirs and would like to find at least 2 -4 people  would be nice to tell 10-50 people how they can help move NH toward liberty in their life time with a 2 week  notice i could get permission for the hall i would supply snacks and tell anyone interested and also anyone who is interested that i don't know. I point many to fps and ftl but you need a computer for both if you are interested in talking or just comming let me know and i will start arranging things before 2/1 I would really like some of my peers and friends to hear about civil disobedience and how to stop feeding the monster controllling our lives.
anyone who wants liberty in the shire in our lifetime is welcome. seems the lakes region could use a boost in liberty.
                                          FIRECRACKER JOE

firecracker joe

I think sunday afternoon 1/20  or the 27th would be perfect day for me maybe we could get Ian , Mark , and Julia  thats their day off and if rainey rocks wanted to bring her video i could have a tv and pa system set up. if enough people were interested it would be possible  that i could get a few local musicians and anyone who wanted to bring an instrument there is a stage at the hall .it would be great if lauren and russell 2 of the people who got me most interested in fsp  were interested in a short talk and maybe answer a few ??? where most people i would invite are natives they cant be freestaters but the free staters should not mind natives being interested in helping with the project    Joe

Kat Kanning

Sounds great.  We'll be back in NH in Feb.

jaqeboy

Count me in - I could consider re-locating to the lakes. There are a couple of Porcs that have bought property up in Barnstead that might come up, too.

firecracker joe

kat no way to be back by 1/27 ha? i dont want to stay past 2/1  unless i have to i would really like you and russell to come sinc you are 2 of the main people who interested me and you know home schooling. everyone interested in freedom in nh is welcome and i feel the freestaters need the natives and speaking for a nnative we need the free staters i will make my final decision on1/23 and go from there . but am happy with the responses so far and people are welcome from any county and any state i just will not waste my time for a speaker who got to nh lastl week to speak to 3 people who are there for fre apps. i took the first step and will keep walking with it and it would be at christmas island steakhouse in the banquet room maybe even light a fire. my cousin would also like to hear more.

firecracker joe

so kat.
was that the beginng of feb or the end the beginning i would work with you cause  you have been missed and it could also be a nice wecome back. do you have a date pinpointed or are you playing it by ear?

Kat Kanning

I think we'll be back right around the first.  27th is not possible...Russell still working.  Maybe you shouldn't wait for us?

firecracker joe

ok
seeings how im the one arranging everything i would rather wait til you guys get back and setteled. so what i will do is hopefully pass my driver test and then figure out when i can get back and i can just do most of the planning on the road and have it early spring  i can have everything done in a 2-3 week period aas long as i get the speakers i want and you are one of them so my friends with kids can see they have options.

so meeting will not be in january but i will do it so anyone who wants to talk or come it willnot be cancelled just postponede to a better time and i will give a month notice.
As far as im concerned it wouldnt be the same without kat and russell and kira can be back by then.

jaqeboy

Hey, Joe,

Are you running a Lakes region meeting? I could attend those - moved to Barnstead, so not that far away from the Weirs. Wazzup?

firecracker joe

i changed occupations and am not around much but i had some people in weirs that were and most likely still are interested in hearing more about the fsp and liberty in our lifetime if their were enough people interested im pretty sure i can get the hall at christmas island for a gathering just not gonna do it for 2 or 3 people I am still into it though just dont know when i will be around seeings how my job is on the road now.

gtfunding

I know this is an old topic, But I was wondering if anyone would like to get together in the lakes region. I am interested in setting up some sort of meeting and I have no problem speaking before groups if required. I live in Franklin by way of Mass, But originate in Laconia. I speak about liberties every day and have been bringing people around for a while.

Russell Kanning

AntonLee

I'm moving up to Tilton in the near future, or so it seems (fingers crossed).  .I'd be more than happy to meet up with any area porcs.

firecracker joe

im interested as long as im in the area right now im in laconia and depends when but i know a few people who keep talking about getting more involved including myself I guess im just not much of an organizer but i am a good follower, so give me someone to follow. firecracker joe
ps. i can find a place to meet  if need be

John

Nice. I can tie in a trip to Sanbornton with this.