• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

lakes region meeting

Started by firecracker joe, January 14, 2008, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeforLiberty

Update for 2011: We are meeting in Belmont at the New Hong Kong rest. in the Belknap Mall on the third Sat. of the month at noon. See you there!

Russell Kanning

MikeforLiberty

Swing by sometime Russell, it would be nice to see you ;)
Mike

Russell Kanning

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: MikeforLiberty on August 04, 2011, 10:16 PM NHFT
Update for 2011: We are meeting in Belmont at the New Hong Kong rest. in the Belknap Mall on the third Sat. of the month at noon. See you there!

Today is the third Saturday in April.

MikeforLiberty

Our meeting is coming up this coming Saturday and will be followed by a clean up of our newly adopted section of RT3/11 in Belmont. Open carry optional :)

Russell Kanning

cool
so how is the lake nowadays?

MikeforLiberty

Russell Kanning

MikeforLiberty

Our meeting is coming up this Saturday the 16th of June. Stop by on your way to Bike Week fun in Laconia or if your in state early for PorcFest.

Tom Sawyer

MikeforLiberty

The July meeting is coming up on the 21st. It will be followed at 2:00 with a litter pickup on our beloved adopted road :)

firecracker joe

i will try to make it but promised my boss i would work saturdays until the end of summer  so it all depends on how early we get finished on weather i show up.

MikeforLiberty