• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What porcs are at the Seacoast?

Started by dalebert, January 15, 2008, 10:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Porcupine_in_MA

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Porcupine_in_NH on February 25, 2008, 10:32 PM NHFT
Although Grafton is looking more like where we would like to eventually settle for good.
remember we have no seacoast here ... and Grafton is for serious freedom lovers. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 26, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: Porcupine_in_NH on February 25, 2008, 10:32 PM NHFT
Although Grafton is looking more like where we would like to eventually settle for good.
remember we have no seacoast here ... and Grafton is for serious freedom lovers. :)

Ummm good. I'm a country lover..serious freedom lover..sounds splendid.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on January 15, 2008, 11:00 PM NHFT
As you probably know Max is getting a place in Seabrook. ...

OK, Max got the house - closing was last Thursday. The place is in perfect condition and I'll be managing it for him while he's away. The kitchen is now stocked with everything needed to cook meals, and I'll be moving in basic furniture to make it reasonably comfortable. One room for rent will be furnished, 2 others will be BYOF.

All the current details will be posted over at PorcManor.com here: http://porcmanor.com/residence/seabrook_wooded_privacy

... Portsmouth is a really nice town. Brick sidewalks, old colonial buildings, lots of water and nice restaurants.  My favorite is The Friendly Toast
http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2004news/09032004/it/35576.htm

The Toast really is great! The decor is totally a trip! I think it's open 24-7, too. Portsmouth is a great clubbin' town because you can park once and walk to every bar and club from there. It's all just 17 miles from Max's new house.

Russell Kanning

Jared

... Portsmouth is a really nice town. Brick sidewalks, old colonial buildings, lots of water and nice restaurants.  My favorite is The Friendly Toast
http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2004news/09032004/it/35576.htm

The Toast really is great! The decor is totally a trip! I think it's open 24-7, too. Portsmouth is a great clubbin' town because you can park once and walk to every bar and club from there. It's all just 17 miles from Max's new house.
[/quote]

hell yeah the toast rules, and so does gilly's. and the gas light is great for some nice ass shakin :D. best bar = coat of arms. the owner was outspoken against the smoking ban.

sgtusmc

Kat Kanning

This forum is mostly made up of people associated with the Free State Project (http://freestateproject.org if you don't know what it is.)  The mascot of the Free State Project is the porcupine - since it is a creature that's harmless unless you mess with it too much.  So we refer to ourselves as porcupines or just porcs for short.

Lloyd Danforth

If you are interested in learning more, you might go to Gunstock Campground, in Guilford, buy a day pass, next week (9 thru 15, 15th being packing up day ) and meet Porcs from across the country.  The FSP is celebrating its 5th Porcfest.  Porcs will be camping all week in the area of Poplar Fields, I think. The biggest day will be on Saturday.

toowm

Other movement non-FSP folks out there are the Forsythes and the Holdersons.

sgtusmc

I will do my best to come to Gunstock between the 9-16 whom do I ask for?

Kat Kanning

Just look for the guys with the guns.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:22 PM NHFT
Just look for the guys with the guns.

I don't have a Gun.

Look for the guy 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide.
I will have a Beer for ya.