• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What porcs are at the Seacoast?

Started by dalebert, January 15, 2008, 10:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

dalebert

JC

Hey everyone,

I waited to move to NH before I got on this forum.  I just moved my wife and children to Hampton Beach.  We're in a little cozy 2 story loft apartment right on the beach and it's so nice being in NH right on the beach.  I have to decide where in NH to move to after my lease is over in late May.  I came before lining up a job.  I've been e-mailing my resume all over and hopefully next week I can nail something down either permanent or temporary.  I'm going to be going to school for a masters degree at SNHU starting later this month. Are there any social gatherings on the seacoast? My wife is a stay at home mom and I have three small children aged 19 months, 3 and a half and almost 5. 

AntonLee

I was thinking of going to Taproom Tuesday this week, you interested?  I can give you a ride I live in Salisbury (two towns over).  One condition is that you vote for Free Talk Live on podcast alley lol.

jaqeboy

There's the Seacoast Liberty Meetup group that does stuff all the time:

http://libertyforum.meetup.com/5/

Kat Kanning

JC

AntonLee:

Dude I'm the guy who calls FTL to remind people to vote on podcast alley.  It's my poor man's way of amping.  Now I just need a phone here in NH.  What time is the taproom thing on Tuesday?   

JC

ali-cat

Quote from: JC on September 12, 2008, 09:56 PM NHFT
Hey everyone,

I waited to move to NH before I got on this forum.  I just moved my wife and children to Hampton Beach.  We're in a little cozy 2 story loft apartment right on the beach and it's so nice being in NH right on the beach.  I have to decide where in NH to move to after my lease is over in late May.  I came before lining up a job.  I've been e-mailing my resume all over and hopefully next week I can nail something down either permanent or temporary.  I'm going to be going to school for a masters degree at SNHU starting later this month. Are there any social gatherings on the seacoast? My wife is a stay at home mom and I have three small children aged 19 months, 3 and a half and almost 5. 

do you have employment yet? i can probably hook up, i work at a collection agency, not the best job ever, but not the worst either, and TONS of room for advancement out of actual collections and into other areas of the company. it pays alright, and there are people who come from hampton every day, so if you needed to carpool you could probably do that. my husband, jared (also on the board) both work there.