• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Libertarian Matchmaker

Started by joeyforpresident, June 30, 2005, 02:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

joeyforpresident

So, any of you have any single FSP-libertarian-Constitionalist girl friends that might find black hair, blue eyes, 5'10", and presidential aspirations attractive?

:)

Yes, my hair is now black.

Ron Helwig

Not that I'm in a hurry, but I also could benefit from the help of a matchmaker.

6' Brown hair, blue eyes, 40 y.o. insurgent  ;)
(That is my 2000 Congressional race photo in the avatar picture)

CNHT

Um the Liberty Ladies is not a DATING SERVICE. :-)

planetaryjim

Dear Friends,

It occurs to me to mention Libertarian Passions, which is a libertarian dating site of sorts. 
http://www.libertarianpassions.com/

There isn't much going on there, to be sure.

Also, MySpace has proven to be an excellent resource for meeting people.  It might work well for you.  It is an excellent networking resource for bands, films, and I gather Free State Wyoming has made some recruits there.

You can find me at either site as planetaryjim.

Regards,

Jim

Rosie the Riveter

All of my single libertarian friends are male --- hummm -- Sorry.  All of my female libertarian friends are married, but I'll keep my eyes open for ya --

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: joeyforpresident on June 30, 2005, 02:42 AM NHFT

So, any of you have any single FSP-libertarian-Constitionalist girl friends that might find black hair, blue eyes, 5'10", and presidential aspirations attractive?

:)

Yes, my hair is now black.

One of my non-political friends thought you were cute when she saw your picture in the "friends" section of my myspace page -- but she lives in FL and is hard to catch  ;)

error

Kat Kanning

Watch out for Joey, though.  He'll stand you up.  :-\  He did to Russell and I.

error

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on January 29, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFT
All of my single libertarian friends are male --- hummm -- Sorry.  All of my female libertarian friends are married, but I'll keep my eyes open for ya --

Oh no! Where oh where are the single libertarian women?!? :(

planetaryjim

Dear Rosie,

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on January 29, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFTAll of my female libertarian friends are married,

Well, if they are sufficiently libertarian, one wonders whether that matters.  8)

Regards,

Jim

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: planetaryjim on January 30, 2007, 08:35 PM NHFT
Dear Rosie,

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on January 29, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFTAll of my female libertarian friends are married,

Well, if they are sufficiently libertarian, one wonders whether that matters.  8)

Regards,

Jim

:whp2:

Kat Kanning

It just depends on their contract, no?

error

I prefer to stay out of other people's contracts, thank you very much. :)

Braddogg

I'd hate to contract something from someone with a loose contract . . . .

CNHT

Quote from: Braddogg on January 31, 2007, 09:10 AM NHFT
I'd hate to contract something from someone with a loose contract . . . .

Good morning from outer space.

I'm too old to need a contract.   ;D 8) :-*