• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Libertarian Matchmaker

Started by joeyforpresident, June 30, 2005, 02:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 02, 2007, 11:12 AM NHFT
Love the avatar, Jane

Thanks! I guess I can do something right for a change?

:P

Beth221

CNHT

Quote from: Beth221 on February 02, 2007, 03:31 PM NHFT
pasta has too many carbs!! >:D

Yes well, take my advice: I stuck with an all-protein diet for two years, worked out, walked,  and was in pretty good shape, until my stomach turned on itself!

So I was relegated to eating ONLY carbs for the last 4 months until the pain went away (and the holes in my ileum...)

Consequently, I have some work to do to get rid of the extra weight.

Heh, all the more to love!   :-*

Pat K

Quote from: Beth221 on February 02, 2007, 11:17 AM NHFT
well i forgot to tell you the main idea JELLO WRESTLING!!  I crowned myself the state champ of RI, or hell, NEW ENGLAND!  Since i cant find anyone else who jello wrestles in their back yard.  Its a great sport, for women only, no one wants to see a man jello wrestling!  I hold jello parties only in the summer, and hope to start them up in NH.  My wrestling name is Razzleberry Beth, and there is sticky Vikky, and Poison Ivy, (who was at kev's new years party, in the red dress-single too) its a great fun time, we mix up about 50 gallons of instant jello, from jellowrestling.com and smack the crap out of each other!!!!  Its a sport to please the eyes of men, thats what i say, adult parties.  because every jello soaked women ends up in the shower!  We could throw a singles jello wresting party.  all my wrestling parties always end up with all off us hooking up!  We just need to find more women intersted in rolling about in red jello!!!   >:D 

razzleberry broke butt beth

I wonder if we could talk the FSP board to include Jello wrestling
in the statement of intent?  :)

Beth221

i love jello wrestling, i use the sugar free kind.  its a fun slippery sport!  as soon as it warms up, out will come the jello shots!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on February 02, 2007, 03:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beth221 on February 02, 2007, 11:17 AM NHFT
well i forgot to tell you the main idea JELLO WRESTLING!!  I crowned myself the state champ of RI, or hell, NEW ENGLAND!  Since i cant find anyone else who jello wrestles in their back yard.  Its a great sport, for women only, no one wants to see a man jello wrestling!  I hold jello parties only in the summer, and hope to start them up in NH.  My wrestling name is Razzleberry Beth, and there is sticky Vikky, and Poison Ivy, (who was at kev's new years party, in the red dress-single too) its a great fun time, we mix up about 50 gallons of instant jello, from jellowrestling.com and smack the crap out of each other!!!!  Its a sport to please the eyes of men, thats what i say, adult parties.  because every jello soaked women ends up in the shower!  We could throw a singles jello wresting party.  all my wrestling parties always end up with all off us hooking up!  We just need to find more women intersted in rolling about in red jello!!!   >:D 

razzleberry broke butt beth

No....but, perhaps a Porcfest event

I wonder if we could talk the FSP board to include Jello wrestling
in the statement of intent?  :)

Beth221

we will save jello wrestling for kevins parties, with the chocolate fountain!

Beth221

ok i think 8 minute dating is a real good idea, so PM me, and if we get a GOOD ratio of men to women, then i will arrange all the details.  I just need to figure out a way of doing the score card online, send suggestions for that, if you have any.  Its easy to rent a hall for a few hours.  I will get the details together.  Its not free, and advertising is real sweet idea.  Can anyone host a website for advertising??  It would be good to have something for our events, to get more single people interested in 8 minutes of crazy fun!! 

Also, we can do other versions of 8 minute dating, not to leave any group of people out!!  I know a few lesbian liberty lovers!! 

So, let me know, tell your friends, gay and straight! 

Matchmaker Beth, aka Busted Beth
:smitten: :love10: :love2: :love3: :love4: :love5: :occasion14: :broc: :boogie: :smitten: :heartbeat: :love1: :love4:

planetaryjim

Jello wrestling.  Let the record show that I'm for it.  8-minute dating.  Let the record show that I'm for it.  Jefferson quotes on carrying arms (or carring arms?) are also things which I favor.  Nice thread, ladies and gentlemen.

Beth221

ill fix that, but i copied it from another website, lol my bad!!!  you could have PM-ed me, instead of embarrassing me like that!!!   Golly gee!  now i look bad!  Like abroke ass wasnt enough!

for spite, i may just leave it!  AHHAAAA

or maybe ill take some KARMA AWAY!!!  naaa, im not that evil.. i see you dont have many..   >:D

(at the 8 minute dating, ill just hook you up with the chick with the most panty crickets!!)

planetaryjim

Dear Beth,

Thanks for your forebearance, and for bothering to read what I write.  Also for reminding me of the private message utility. 

Really, I've no idea how you look, so I cannot comment on your thought that you look bad now.  Perhaps you'll look great later?  Some people are better at different times.

When I was in college, I went to a fraternity party.  Well, it was the literary fraternity, after all.  Some of the people there were literate.  I got very inebriated and began dancing with this really pretty girl.  Later, we began making out in the hall upstairs.  Later still, we went back to her dorm at Barnard College, the girl's school of Columbia University at the time.  Proved to be very easy to get past security, too.  They simply wanted me to agree that I was going to come straight back to the security checkpoint after leaving her room, which, in my drunken state, I found quite easy to accept.  The next morning, I woke up.  Sun was shining in her dorm room window.  Directly on her face.  She wasn't pretty, at all!  It just goes to show, I've never gone to bed with anyone who wasn't very pretty, but I've woken up with some.

I don't have much karma because I'm new here, long winded, and I didn't take well to some of the anti-Ed people in the Ed thread.  Maxed out at 3.  And, after that story, well...heh.   :icon_pirat:

Panty crickets?  What on Earth?  I've just been informed explicitly (well, last year) what a camel toe is.  Now I have to learn about panty crickets.  Anything like crabs?  I had some really good crabs at a seafood restaurant in Houston.  Then again we feasted on camel one time in Somaliland back in 2001, before the vice president exiled me.

Tell you what, though, I'll skip the 8-minute dating.  Go back to Rick Nelson's approach.  "Can't please everyone, so ya gotta please yourself."  And don't be cruel.  Masturbation is making love to someone I respect, most of the time.

Regards,

Jim
http://indomitus.net/

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: planetaryjim on February 03, 2007, 07:16 PM NHFT
Masturbation is making love to someone I respect, most of the time.

Haha Jim -- I'll give you +1 for that

PS for more Karma you might try skipping the color and sticking to black -- in the recent past only the trolls on this board use color. I will admit I have started to wonder -- why the use of entirely colored text?

KBCraig

Quote from: planetaryjim on February 03, 2007, 07:16 PM NHFT
I don't have much karma because I'm new here, long winded, and I didn't take well to some of the anti-Ed people in the Ed thread.

+1 for being multi-faceted and actually joining the community here. Quite a few who joined for the Ed Brown thread (and a certain private school thread) were single-issue, drive-by grenade throwers.

Plus, you wrangle words quite ably.

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on February 03, 2007, 08:26 PM NHFT
PS for more Karma you might try skipping the color and sticking to black -- in the recent past only the trolls on this board use color.

I will admit I have started to wonder -- why the use of entirely colored text?

Trolls (and other drive-by grenade throwers) do that so they can find their posts more easily. They're not interested in discussion, only in spreading spoor.

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter
But please drop the purple.

Amen. Your avatar is distinctive enough for folks to recognize your posts. (And I like it -- it's quite Galt-esque.)

Welcome to the Underground.

Kevin

Beth221

omg im laughing so hard that its making my ass hurt!  Im going to leave this one well alone, and yes panty crickets are crabs, i got the saying from britney spears, go figure!  skip out on the 8 minute dating?  Come on.. masturbation is way more fun with someone of the opposite sex! ;)

Beth221

coo whhhhiiiiiiiip

(being from quahog rhode island, i love family guy!)