• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Making Statists REALLY Uncomfortable in NH

Started by dalebert, January 15, 2008, 11:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Most statists are not evil.  The legacy I want is on of sustained peace.  I too am tired of begging for my freedom, but killing to get it is not the answer. 

:clap:  It's amazing how often we try to portray those with different viewpoints as the epitome of evil.

MaineShark

Quote from: Bald Eagle on January 23, 2008, 07:10 AM NHFTPlanning to be prepared for a disaster is not plotting the disaster itself.

You are so utterly wrong.

The pacifists have converted me!

I'm going to go throw out all my fire extinguishers, so that I will never have a house fire! ::)

Joe

MaineShark

Quote from: Caleb on January 23, 2008, 10:43 PM NHFT
QuoteMost statists are not evil.  The legacy I want is on of sustained peace.  I too am tired of begging for my freedom, but killing to get it is not the answer. 
:clap:  It's amazing how often we try to portray those with different viewpoints as the epitome of evil.

Yeah, I don't know anyone who would call libertarians monsters, or anything like that! ::)

Joe

watershed

Quote from: kola on January 20, 2008, 02:57 PM NHFT
IMO (and it may not be the opinon of others here), Bald Eagle always presents interesting (logical and simplistic) comments.

Personally I am stuck in the middle of both positions. (violent vs non violent)

I would love to get "change" peacefully but as it becomes fruitless what will be the actually "breaking point" to resort to other means of action?

From my first experiences that brought about my awareness of this "police state/nazi presence" it has only gotten worse. And in the last 2 years it has escalated to the point where it is out of control.

What are the options? Continue to fight peacefully and continue to get the same results? Or maybe change our methods of peace and civil dis? and if so, how can we do it and be more effective? In the meantime IMO, the police state warriors are winning the battles.

Once the commonfolk are backed into a corner, poked, prodded, beaten and killed, their options become reduced to only two choices,..... submit or fight in self defense.

Personally, I choose peace over violence...but there may come a tipping point that will change my position.

If this post in unacceptable for this forum I will respectfully understand if it is deleted.

Kola   

violent vs non violent
defence is primary, however, work within the system with a natural leadership that encorages others to lean toward libertarian decisions or you can isolate yourself and live peacfully!
the FSP is not the first movement to attemp building a Utopian community. The Shakers did it in the past and were successful for a time ...their down fall was the fact that they did not believe in PROCREATION SEX WAS BANNED!
as long as we multiply with good pure values allowing our children to develope naturally we will prevail!

KOLA take adeep breath ....and participate in local decisions, don't fear the cops....they are local men and women trying to earn a pay...if you treat them with respect it WILL be reciprocated. stay clean and work hard and have faith in yourself to control your destiny and the fruits of your labors will be reaped in time

David

Quote<KOLA take adeep breath ....and participate in local decisions, don't fear the cops....they are local men and women trying to earn a pay...if you treat them with respect it WILL be reciprocated. stay clean and work hard and have faith in yourself to control your destiny and the fruits of your labors will be reaped in time>

This idea helps keep me grounded.  I agree with your sentiments.   :)

Caleb

Quote from: David on January 28, 2008, 11:08 AM NHFT
Quote<KOLA take adeep breath ....and participate in local decisions, don't fear the cops....they are local men and women trying to earn a pay...if you treat them with respect it WILL be reciprocated. stay clean and work hard and have faith in yourself to control your destiny and the fruits of your labors will be reaped in time>

When did you start smoking crack, David?   ;)

srqrebel

Quote from: Caleb on January 28, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT

C'mon Caleb... get with the program.  The police are your friends, okay?  After all, they are just doing their job! :icon_pirat:

srqrebel

It is true that one can (and should) minimize the harm done to oneself by police by carefully monitoring and controlling one's attitude and behavior during an encounter.  Police are just as reactionary as anyone else, if not more so, hence their behavior can be very much influenced by one's own attitude and behavior.

Police indeed do what they do for the purpose of earning a living.  That in no way lets them off the hook for routinely violating individual rights using the excuse that they are "just doing their job".  All police fall into one of two categories: Either they fail to exert the conscious thought required to identify the criminal nature of their chosen job, or they do recognize it and don't care.  Either way, their criminal actions are highly irresponsible and reprehensible.

It pays to keep everything in perspective as much as possible :)

David

Quote from: Caleb on January 28, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT

??? 
It is a hope that I have.  I'm pessimistic enough as it is, don't rain on my parade.   :)

kola

Those people that are "just doing their jobs" are killling, torturing and harassing  innocent commonfolk. They are not "friends" of mine not do I care to become their freinds. I would love to convince them to see things differently but they aint gonna happen either.

sorry, no justifications.

action reaction. live by sword die by sword.

Its was a cool ideaand a nice gesture but nobodys life got saved by sticking a flower in the end of a gun (ie at Kent State U on May 4th.)

there are choices: try to change people..... fight..... or run.

Kola

watershed

Ive lived here in nh my whole life, i know cops and guards and co's, there are a few distinct asswholes who mess with people for fun but in most cases its not something other officers want to be around either.
I personally knew this co who would take the clothes from a particular inmate and woulD make hiM walk around naked and then throw H2O on him when he slept, or would raid his cell at random, he was a dick!! and got fired. You maybe know some guy from hs who was insecure so hed join police explorers and become a worse ass than some street punks....its all about leadership in each town or city. i have had military training with interrogation tactics.....i aint scared. its all mental, light "torture" is temporary discomfort the key is DON'T GET CAUGHT!

i I ve also met guys who've been to prison and they worry more of each other than co's. If a criminal brags about his time, then he aint a very good thief....DONT'T GET CAUGHT!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: watershed on January 28, 2008, 10:18 PM NHFT
You maybe know some guy from hs who was insecure so hed join police explorers and become a worse ass than some street punks.

That's how it works in general. Dumb bastards get into street gangs; smart bastards get into the government.

srqrebel

Quote from: watershed on January 28, 2008, 10:18 PM NHFT
i have had military training with interrogation tactics.....i aint scared. its all mental, light "torture" is temporary discomfort the key is DON'T GET CAUGHT!

Amen bro!

Our own internal fears are our worst enemies.  It is extremely important to replace fear with courage wherever possible.

watershed

By being a "GOOD BOYS" we can lower the demand for police officers. Basic economics supply and demand, low crime supply...less police demand! presto-peace on eath!(?)

MaineShark

Quote from: watershed on January 29, 2008, 02:45 PM NHFTBy being a "GOOD BOYS" we can lower the demand for police officers. Basic economics supply and demand, low crime supply...less police demand! presto-peace on eath!(?)

LOL.  Every time crime goes down, they make more things illegal, to drive crime back up.

Joe