• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Room for rent in manchester

Started by bailey228, April 20, 2008, 12:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bailey228

I have a room available for rent in a very nice 3 bedroom apt. It's located near the north end of manchester. The apt is an old building so it has some cool architectural details and wood floors through out. I am a single mom with a 2 year old daughter, 2 cats and a rabbit. I'm pretty laid back and I try to keep the house in a normal state of clean. The room for rent is decently sized with a private balcony off of it. (along with 2 others on the house) There is a closet in the room. There is also a large storage closet in the hall that you may have. The apt has a play room along with a living room so this may be a good situation for another parent. If you do have a child, I would be fine with them sharing a room with my daughter. There is a private parking lot that is plowed in the winter where you may have a space for 1 car. There is a dishwasher and a washing machine and dryer in the basement.

I am looking for anyone who's considerate and neat. I would ask that you be quiet after 8pm as my daughter is a light sleeper. Male/female does not matter, a child or two is fine. Animals are fine. I'm looking for someone for hopefully a year or so, but I will do it on a month to month basis.

Rent would be 650 a month with all utilities included. This also includes high speed internet and basic cable. If you're interested, email me at anna.m.meyer@gmail.com