• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Mark's House

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 18, 2008, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

JJ

I would be willing to help though I would need a ride from someone to and from. 

Have hammer, will swing it.

Mark_FTL

Quote from: jjschless on February 01, 2008, 07:06 PM NHFT
I would be willing to help though I would need a ride from someone to and from. 

Have hammer, will swing it.

JJ, I will be happy to give you a ride. My cell is 603-513-2228. I will be heading out there tomorrow around 8:45a. You can call as late as 11:30p tonight or after 8:15a tomorrow.

Tom Sawyer

Pictures from today's building party.  :)

TackleTheWorld

Wow! Thanks for all the fine portraits, Tom.
It must have taken you hours to upload all those pictures.

Pat K

;D 8)

Very cool, is this one of those First day houses?

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on February 03, 2008, 06:35 PM NHFT
Wow! Thanks for all the fine portraits, Tom.
It must have taken you hours to upload all those pictures.

OK Miss Smarty Pants  ;D

KBCraig

Nice! Is that cantilevered deck a keeper, or just as scaffolding for installing the sheathing?

What's the finished square footage going to be?

dalebert

I wish I'd made it. I enjoy activities like this with other porcs, but I have done so much driving since I moved to Stratham and I'm just that much further away from Keene now. I just didn't have it in me to get up bright and early and endure that drive. I should have spent the weekend in Keene and gone to Karaoke Friday night. I won't mind the drive as much if I stay there a couple days.

malcolm

Hey Mark,

Do you have a photo of what the finished house should look like?

MPI

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on February 03, 2008, 07:39 PM NHFT
Nice! Is that cantilevered deck a keeper, or just as scaffolding for installing the sheathing?

No, it's not permenent.  It's for installing sheathing, electrical outlets, insulation, batton straps, windows, doors and siding as well as just about everything that goes on the roof.

Puke

Quote from: malcolm on February 03, 2008, 08:18 PM NHFT

Do you have a photo of what the finished house should look like?

www.firstdaycottage.com

That will give you an idea of what it will look like.

hwrnhetcxyc

Nice photos. Yesterday I was able to witness Russell promote the virtues of do-it-yourself Shire home construction to his uncle and cousin. :)

Kat Kanning

Anything going on tomorrow?  Need help?