• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Mark's House

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 18, 2008, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 11, 2008, 06:41 AM NHFT
Yeah we do bachelorette parties...  ;D
dancin' around in our Carhartt overalls and finish in nothing but tool belts.

:batman:

Kat Kanning

And see...here I am awake in the middle of the night  :P

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 12, 2008, 06:53 AM NHFT
Roof is covered in wood now. :)

Shine on you crazy housebuilders...

Yesterday was not a good day to be up on the roof I bet. Thanks Russell for being there to help Jim "the Berzerker" Johnson aka Jesus Johnson. Hope Mark's toe gets better soon.

I spent the day getting my bobsled run driveway passable so the Pres and first momma could get out of town. Also worked on a DVD version of the Boston MassCann Rally video for NORML to use. 8)

Russell Kanning

an tonight it will cover everything ... again :(

Mark_FTL

Sunday will be another "Party Day"! We will be barbecuing. Bring your hammer and a tape measure and have some fun! There will also be a celebration with many liberty lovers at Yankee Lanes at 8:30p on Sunday night.

srqrebel

Quote from: Mark_FTL on February 16, 2008, 07:22 PM NHFT
Sunday will be another "Party Day"! We will be barbecuing. Bring your hammer and a tape measure and have some fun! There will also be a celebration with many liberty lovers at Yankee Lanes at 8:30p on Sunday night.

I feel like such a wuss... I've been shunning outdoor work all winter.  After all, it's been kinda chilly.

...but I'm willing to bet I'll be the first one there in the morning! :D

kola

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: srqrebel on February 16, 2008, 08:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mark_FTL on February 16, 2008, 07:22 PM NHFT

I feel like such a wuss... I've been shunning outdoor work all winter.  After all, it's been kinda chilly.

...but I'm willing to bet I'll be the first one there in the morning! :D

Mr. Condensation  ;)

Puke

Did anyone else get food poisoning at Pizza Hut?
I feel like smashed ass today.
I've got liquids coming out both ends.  :(

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Wow sorry to hear about your eruptions.  :P

Hey, I walked 2 1/2 miles up a sheet of ice in the rain with the dog last night to get home. By the time I got home I felt like Sir Edmund Hillary.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning