• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Mark's House

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 18, 2008, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Girl scout cookies are a cure for the scurvy!  YAR!  :icon_pirat:

Puke

I now think it was a flu virus. Other people at work have had similar symptoms.
Whatever it was it sucked.

Beth221

Russell Kanning

Quote from: SamIam on February 21, 2008, 08:29 AM NHFT
I have speakers wired up to my PC with volume controls in each room. I can listen to music, a new audio book, or FTL while wandering from room to room, taking a shower, cooking dinner, or working on projects in the garage or backyard. It's one of the things I love about my house, and hate to give up for the move. :)
cool .... you will have to build your new one even better

KBCraig

Quote from: Puke on February 21, 2008, 02:46 PM NHFT
I now think it was a flu virus. Other people at work have had similar symptoms.
Whatever it was it sucked.

Or... blew, out both ends.

Been there. Done that. No fun sitting on the crapper with a bucket in your lap. Especially while on the phone explaining to a headhunter why you can't catch the train to Stuttgart for an interview.  :(

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

srqrebel

Lloyd is such an innocent teddy bear ;) :D

Lloyd Danforth

Apparently, it has occurred only recently

srqrebel

Russell Kanning

ice .... with just a little bit of snow on top

Beth221

hey, Mark if you see this, you going to be around tomorrow?  Dan and I are in town, and want to see the place, and maybe I will pick up a hammer, but will need a lesson!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on February 24, 2008, 07:05 PM NHFT
hey, Mark if you see this, you going to be around tomorrow?  Dan and I are in town, and want to see the place, and maybe I will pick up a hammer, but will need a lesson!

We should be done plowing the driveway by 10:00am and may be there as late as 6:00pm.

All hammers are welcome.   ;D

Beth221

Well, I am sending my "tool" in that direction, he is great for moving large heavy objects, isnt that right Dan? 

:icon_pirat: