• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Mark's House

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 18, 2008, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

anyone taking a bet on how big he is going to be? 

I say 9.13

the late ones tent to be large! 

Dan

9:30 tonight.. Mark will get the call right in the middle of a Paula-from-Florida  call.  :)

Kat Kanning

1 hour to go.  Poor Laura.

Tom Sawyer

41 Mag came down to help build Jackson's house today.  8)

Lauren has assumed the role of Shemp, we figured Russell was Curly, so she is the replacement. I am of course Larry and Jesus Johnson is Moe, king of the knuckleheads.

Three Stooges Construction

41mag

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 26, 2008, 08:51 PM NHFT
41 Mag came down to help build Jackson's house today.  8)

Lauren has assumed the role of Shemp, we figured Russell was Curly, so she is the replacement. I am of course Larry and Jesus Johnson is Moe, king of the knuckleheads.

And the house looks to be coming along fine.

firecracker joe

nice jobs guys
hardest winter as far as snow goes in a long time
must have been something else comming from fla. to, might as well be alaska. and building and shoveling and building and shoveling and shoveling and shoveling etc...
I have nothing but respect for anyone who has done what mark has. Just the move from fla. never mind having a prego around and Ian nipping at your heels, but it looks to me like you had a great crew and thats half the battle. Hope jacksons made it by now ,so congrats Mark and laura. Jose

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Lauren and I can't make it tomarrow, we have to testify about the Schnergenbergers in Concord, 8:15am. 

:blood_thirsty_Schnergenbergers:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 02, 2008, 02:16 PM NHFT
Lauren and I can't make it tomarrow, we have to testify about the Schnergenbergers in Concord, 8:15am. 

:blood_thirsty_Schnergenbergers:

Best of luck guys... wish I could be there to show my support for ya'll...

(Fargin' Schnergenbergers)

K. Darien Freeheart

I just have to say, I think this is just insanely awesome! I can't imagine to many people or places where people work together like that.

Tom Sawyer

One of the cooler things is folks helping each other to get established in the Shire.  :)

If you like this thread you should like the
Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's thread

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 02, 2008, 07:05 PM NHFT
One of the cooler things is folks helping each other to get established in the Shire.  :)

I find it cool that I've only spent 7 days in NH, but I recognize at least 15 of those 20 folks (16, if that's Pat K peeking out in the back), and I've met at least 10 of them (11, if it's Pat K) in person at PorcFest.

Can't wait to get Home.  :-\

Pat K

I can neither confirm nor deny the presence
of Pat K at any of these gatherings.  ;D 

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on April 03, 2008, 12:22 AM NHFT
Confirmed: Pat K(ilroy) was there.

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on April 03, 2008, 12:22 AM NHFT

I can confirm that the presence of Pat K cannot be denied.
:laughing1: