• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Mark's House

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 18, 2008, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 10, 2008, 08:32 PM NHFT
Good thing Jim is doing all the hard stuff...  ;)

Hey!  What?  No.

Dan

firecracker joe

who needs pictures when you can go and see for your self.
reminds me of days when people all helped eachother back in the day.I wish i could have done more but rocco was getting the house all muddy and from the looks of laurens shoes i did not want my truck to look that way cj was smart enough to stay out of mud but they both rode in the back all the way home breaking the law by not being tied in and we all made it home safe.
the crew of sparky,jim,roger and mark are building a beautiful sunny little niche to start mark & lauras life in NH. WELCOME. firecracker joe, rocco & cj

Tom Sawyer

Kat and Lauren spent most of the day sanding... hope they can clear all the sawdust out of their heads.

Jim is going to have the well pump hooked up soon.

And the greatest honor was bestowed upon Jackson's House...
The President has christened the septic system.  ;D

SamIam

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 07, 2008, 10:09 PM NHFT
By SCOTT BROOKS
New Hampshire Union Leader Staff
22 hours, 17 minutes ago

A motorcyclist broke six ribs and a shoulder blade yesterday when a wild turkey flew into him, knocking him off his bike, according to police and the man's family.

State police said the turkey flew of the woods and struck the biker, Frank Grimes. . .
. . .
Grimes works for the city of Keene's water department, his daughter said. His title is backflow prevention director.

I remember an FTL episode talking about attack monkeys to take out the bureaucrats. Perhaps we should be training turkeys in NH instead?

dalebert

Quote from: SamIam on April 11, 2008, 10:23 PM NHFT
I remember an FTL episode talking about attack monkeys to take out the bureaucrats. Perhaps we should be training turkeys in NH instead? [/b]

See that angry-looking monkey in my avatar? That is a future character in the strip.  >:D

Mark_FTL

Jim got the water coming into the house now. The plumbing still needs to be installed, but there is water to run through it now. Including a pump and expansion tank.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Mark_FTL on April 12, 2008, 08:18 PM NHFT
Jim got the water coming into the house now. The plumbing still needs to be installed, but there is water to run through it now. Including a pump and expansion tank.

Glad to see Mark's post...
He drank some water and he's still alive.  :D

firecracker joe

thats pretty major not having any for ever ,becareful with your pump if you have alot of iron like i do, I understand that for the most part pumps will last 15-30 yrs. ive had mine 8 yrs and it went the middle of this winter cost me 1500+ but didnt have much choice and the pump was orange from the iron.
I have a feeling you guys will be warm wet and cozy next winter.time for a rocco .
next time i come i will get their earlier and help more. i enjoy helping my fellow man as long as he desrves it, and Mark, laura and jackson deserve it . i   am amazed at all the work the freestaters got accomplished this snowy winter summer will be much better until black flie season cause black flies don't bite they SUCK. horseflies bite and hard. firecracker joe

dalebert

Mark sure had a fire in his belly tonight! Did my heart good, I tell ya.

BTW, I asked in chat but no one answered. Did I hear Mark say something like "I don't believe in voting" tonight or did my ears deceive me? Maybe in the heat of the moment he just got carried away.  8)

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on April 12, 2008, 10:04 PM NHFT
Mark sure had a fire in his belly tonight! Did my heart good, I tell ya.

BTW, I asked in chat but no one answered. Did I hear Mark say something like "I don't believe in voting" tonight or did my ears deceive me? Maybe in the heat of the moment he just got carried away.  8)

I did hear that as well.  ;)

Mark_FTL

slip of the tounge.

pay no attention.

dalebert

Riddler

Quote from: Mark_FTL on April 12, 2008, 08:18 PM NHFT

just my 2 cents:
the plumbers are ALWAYS sposed to go before the lectricians & heat guys (esp. if it's burnt air).....they don't have to deal w/ gravity & large pipes

kola

now that you are banned from FTL, bobba-bubba, does that mean we are stuck with you here?

lord save us.

Kola