• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Paintball anyone?

Started by anthonybpugh, January 22, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonybpugh

anyone interested in some paintball? 

sandm000

I'm interested in renting a paintball gun for ~1hr ($5), PM or Email.
Brian

ny2nh

All that talk of paint ball got you wanting to go, didn't it!!!

I'm all set with getting welts, thanks!!

MaineShark

Anyone know a decent airsmith around here?  I have a marker, but I need to get it repaired and tuned-up.

Joe

anthonybpugh

Yeah, that and this story right here.    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0122081miniclip1.html

for an airsmith

Merrimack -- X Fire Paintball in http://www.xfirepaintball.com/
Lincoln -- Vindico Sports http://www.vindicosports.com
Plaistow -- Plaistow Army & Navy Store  http://plaistowarmynavystore.com

PattyLee loves dogs

QuoteToo bad the paintballs are made of gelatin....paintball is out for me.

There's a rumor that on some planets (other than the ice planet New Hothshire), gelatin (and water) exist in a form called a "liquid", which doesn't hurt as much when it hits you. We'll have to wait for the end of Global Cooling to find out.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: anthonybpugh on January 22, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFT

I can't do that anymore last time I tried to paint balls Rick got really mad at me! :biglaugh:

Dave Ridley

watershed

when & where? the true Liberteers are warriors!
besides...it hurts less than real bullets but just as fun...lol

Recumbent ReCycler

I'd like to get back to playing paintball.  I have a Spyder compact and a cheap pump paintball gun.  I'd be happy to share the pump, but you have to provide your own paint and CO2.  I need to find a place where I can fill my tank cheap.  Spring and Fall are the best times of year to play, when it's warm enough that you don't get frost nip but cool enough that you don't get all sweaty.  Back when I first got a semiauto paintball gun, I used the spray and pray method.  Within a year I had transitioned to the wait-until-they're-close-enough-to-get-them-with-one-shot method.  It's a lot cheaper when you can play all day with 50 balls instead of going through hundreds per game.  I also got shot less when I waited until I had a clear shot.  Paintball is the most fun in dense woods with a lot of brush, fallen trees, winding streams and other varied terrain.

grasshopper

I'd like to try it, I know I'd look like I walked out of a Shirwin Williams store that exploded.

MaineShark

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on January 24, 2008, 10:46 PM NHFTBack when I first got a semiauto paintball gun, I used the spray and pray method.  Within a year I had transitioned to the wait-until-they're-close-enough-to-get-them-with-one-shot method.  It's a lot cheaper when you can play all day with 50 balls instead of going through hundreds per game.  I also got shot less when I waited until I had a clear shot.  Paintball is the most fun in dense woods with a lot of brush, fallen trees, winding streams and other varied terrain.

I played with some competitive (ie, travel around the country to tournaments) paintballers.  They were annoyed that I didn't let loose "ropes" of paint with the super-high-speed, tricked-out marker they had let me borrow.  They'd go onto the field with several hundred paintballs for each match, and this was speedball, so only a few minutes per match.  I only once ran the hopper (20 rounds, IIRC) dry, and that's because I spent the whole match toying with one guy.  I kept nailing the barricade in front of him on very steady two-second intervals.  Just when I figured he was getting comfortable and was about to pop up, I'd let loose a couple rounds completely out of sequence.  That was amusing :)

Joe

Keyser Soce

Quote from: anthonybpugh on January 22, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFT

Yup, paintball in Henniker on Monday. Pm me for directions. We'll kick off around 10am and go till 6 or no one still wants to play. I have 4 markers complete etc. I'll have paint available for two oz of silver per 500 and includes marker, mask, co2, barrel plug etc or, bring your own supplies. First come, first served on the gear that I have.

Trading post all day too. Bring anything you'd like to sell or trade. Silver and Shire Hours welcome. I'll have a laptop available to open Shire Hour accounts for those that don't have and want one.

Those that have a yob and can't make a weekday, sorry but you're welcome to come in the evening for the poker game. That's right, paintball, poker and trading post. Hope to see ya here.

Keyser Soce

Quote from: MaineShark on January 22, 2008, 04:35 PM NHFT
Anyone know a decent airsmith around here?  I have a marker, but I need to get it repaired and tuned-up.

Joe

I took mine here;

http://www.agpaintball.com/

It's just a few miles from me but only open Sat and Sun. The guy's name is Ryan and tuned up my three for just $15.

Keyser Soce

Quote from: Recumbent ReCycler on January 24, 2008, 10:46 PM NHFT
I'd like to get back to playing paintball.  I have a Spyder compact and a cheap pump paintball gun.  I'd be happy to share the pump, but you have to provide your own paint and CO2.  I need to find a place where I can fill my tank cheap.  Spring and Fall are the best times of year to play, when it's warm enough that you don't get frost nip but cool enough that you don't get all sweaty.  Back when I first got a semiauto paintball gun, I used the spray and pray method.  Within a year I had transitioned to the wait-until-they're-close-enough-to-get-them-with-one-shot method.  It's a lot cheaper when you can play all day with 50 balls instead of going through hundreds per game.  I also got shot less when I waited until I had a clear shot.  Paintball is the most fun in dense woods with a lot of brush, fallen trees, winding streams and other varied terrain.

That's the terrain we've got here. It seems like the perfect time of year weather wise. See ya Tim.