• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Joey!!

Started by Kat Kanning, July 01, 2005, 05:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Yesterday someone on the Keene School board stopped to talk to me at our property tax revolt thing.  This person was practically begging me for a fiscally conservative person to run for school board.  The next election is in March.  You're the perfect person to run, Joey!

GT

Isn't there a rule against allowing fiscally responsible people on any school board

jgmaynard

No, actually the Keene school board has at least two financially responsible people.

JM

joeyforpresident

What are the residency requirements?

I'll go ahead and start checking on how to switch to NH, but, I do have a crapload of yard signs still left over from the MISD races.

It's marketing genius in my opinion: Joey Dauben for School Board --- doesn't say "which" school district ;)

When are sign-ups?

I'll need a list of registered voters of the most recent election to be able to know which neighborhoods I should campaign in.

What's the voter turnout for a place like Keene?

joeyforpresident

...thinking out loud here...

But can you guys think of the marketing potential on something like this?

I'm 24.

From Texas.

Wants to run for president.

Pretty attractive (hey, utilize the features God gave ya is my view!)

Fiscally conservative - almost at a dangerous level ;)

Then again, I don't know much about Keene schools, don't know the tax situation, and would be labeled a carpetbagger more than likely, but still, I look pretty young ;)

Kat Kanning

No residency requirements that I know of.