• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Now that eveyone is too F---ing scared to speak up:

Started by John, January 29, 2008, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Now that they've got everyone too scared to speak up, they can move in on YOU and your family.
Don't bother to speak up.  Now it's too late.  They are here!

http://think.mtv.com/044FDFFFF009BD7C900170098C932/

Tell your children not to resit.  It is too DANGEROUS to resist government.  Just do as you are told.
JUST WAIT FOR THE TRAIN.  YOURS WILL BE NEXT!

http://think.mtv.com/044FDFFFF009BD7C900170098C931/

THANKS TO ALL OF THE TEACHERS, WHO TEACH US TO OBEY!

John

OH!  And thanks also to all of the "LAW" enforcement folks reading this thread.  We know that you are just "doing your jobs." 

History -well, the/your NEW history- will look kindly upon you.  Don't you think?

David

Raineyrocks

Very chilling videos but sadly I could see this happening in the near future on a larger scale than it already is. :(

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 29, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT
I would reply but I'm too scared.

Yup, I kept my usual long-winded remarks quite short to this one! :)

kola

flashing peace signs won't stop this.

whats it gonna take?

Kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on January 29, 2008, 09:27 PM NHFT
flashing peace signs won't stop this.

whats it gonna take?

Kola

:-X :dontknow:  (definitely need to communicate with smileys from now on, that will do it!)

John

I read that MTV's point is to educate close to 50% of young people who say they are UNAWARE of the Holocaust, and that MTV decided to use imagery of today to make it understandable.

My point is that, using this imagery, young folks MIGHT begin to see that it IS beginning to happen again.  AND that while resisting government can be dangerous: Compliance can lead to extermination!

grasshopper

just kidding, I do love the passion though.  Now refine it into "peacefull" action! ;D

kola

well... we can always sing the nazi mantra:

"Whatcha gonna do when dey come for YOUUUUUUUU!!!"

raggae beat continues.....

Kola

John

watershed

Can our free will at least slow this, if it happens and create a defensive front?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: watershed on January 31, 2008, 02:10 PM NHFT
Can our free will at least slow this, if it happens and create a defensive front?

Who knows?  It's worth a try though! :D