• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Now that eveyone is too F---ing scared to speak up:

Started by John, January 29, 2008, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

describe what your idea is of "a defensive front"?

kola

watershed

well, a defensive front could mean alot of things...

> a political safe zone
>an underground railroad network
>geographic isolation
>public demonstrations
>an armed resistance
>media campaign

these bare just thoughts out loud. it would depend on the situation
peoples defense of tyranny is absolute...even writen in the nh constitution with a right to revolt, now that could be argued in diff ways but the fact that free will exists allows us to do anything.

les nessman

I think the message would be stronger if they showed a crowd of peaceful  protestors
getting pepper sprayed and shot at with rubber bullets, especially since that line has already
been crossed countless times.  White Rose was under as much persecution as any
Jew in Nazi Germany.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2292911

I had to watch a guy almost lose a misdemeanor case because he unknowingly incriminated himself
when the police questioned him, and told him if he refused to answer they would hold him for an indefinite
period.  Gotta start with baby steps.

watershed

I think that the police mentality is due to the unions...not holding anyone accountable for his actions. I think that most problems we have stem to the corruption of unions with gov. Take a look at Mass. and see how they run.

Bald Eagle

I'm too scared to do anything but peaceful, nonviolent noncooperation...

The only good Nazi
Is a  DEAD  Nazi.

Long live the Warsaw Ghetto Resistance.  Had they only resisted earlier.

Live Free or DieDeath is not the worst of evils.

And I'll keep Fucking saying it, even after they pass HB1955, no matter who doesn't like to hear it.

QuoteThe universe is just there; that's the only way a Fedaykin can view it and
remain the master of his senses. The universe neither threatens nor promises. It
holds things beyond our sway: the fall of a meteor, the eruption of a spiceblow,
growing old and dying. These are the realities of this universe and they must be
faced regardless of how you feel about them. You cannot fend off such realities
with words. They will come at you in their own wordless way and then, then you
will understand what is meant by "life and death." Understanding this, you will
be filled with joy.
-Muad'Dib to his Fedaykin

coffeeseven

Awesome that MTV seems to be "getting it". I stopped watching years ago when they got obsessed with the crotch grabber music. I might actually buy a TV again.

Nah.... ;)

penguins4me

Looks to be sponsored or otherwise directed by facing.org; I, too, was shocked to see MTV's name associated with something halfway relevant to liberty and anything else besides couch-potatoing.

John

Quote from: coffeeseven on February 01, 2008, 09:48 PM NHFT
Awesome that MTV seems to be "getting it". I stopped watching years ago when they got obsessed with the crotch grabber music. I might actually buy a TV again.

Nah.... ;)

Trust me.  I did not see this on TV.  I read about it in the paper.
It has been 10 years since I pulled the plug on cable.  Now I only turn on the TV to watch (very few) videos.

Bald Eagle

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking:

What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

[...] The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

The Gulag Archipelago, A. Solzhenitsyn. Chapter 1 "Arrest", fn. 5.

Four boxes protect our Freedom
1. The soap box
2. The ballot box
3. The jury box
4. The cartridge box

kola

"crotch grabber music" ????

now that fricken funny!!
Holyshitballs. I laffing my ass off.

Kola

John

Quote from: Bald Eagle on February 02, 2008, 09:55 PM NHFTFour boxes protect our Freedom
1. The soap box
2. The ballot box
3. The jury box
4. The cartridge box

The time is well at hand that everyone claiming an IQ over retarded fool - If they are not TOTAL pacifists - should be scratching their wooden head and thinking, what took me so long to wake up?  :(

kola

Is it at all possible to convert these "nazis" or has the "created corrupted system" become too overwhelming?

Kola

ThePug

Quote from: Bald Eagle on February 01, 2008, 06:44 PM NHFT
Had they only resisted earlier.

They did. They lost. Resistance doesn't always result in victory, even if it's your last hope.

If I think it's time to break out the muskets and muster the minutemen, I won't hesitate say so and do my best to help. I don't think that point has been reached as long as we have functioning public discourse, though, and as long as your main goal is outreach, activism, and education, running through your hide-in-the-woods-and-shoot-Feds scenarios is probably, no is certainly counter-productive. It quite understandably alienates people who haven't been exposed to ideas of liberty (most people), and will even turn away people who do support liberty or lean that direction but who understandably doesn't want to be associated with that sort of talk. This is particularly important with an organization such as the FSP that faces a lot of skepticism from the general public to begin with.

If you don't even have enough people where everyone knows what your viewpoint is, you're not going to have enough people to make a Bunker Hill out of the Warsaw Ghetto.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on February 03, 2008, 12:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Bald Eagle on February 02, 2008, 09:55 PM NHFTFour boxes protect our Freedom
1. The soap box
2. The ballot box
3. The jury box
4. The cartridge box

The time is well at hand that everyone claiming an IQ over retarded fool - If they are not TOTAL pacifists - should be scratching their wooden head and thinking, what took me so long to wake up?  :(

Check out the links in the thread... things that can be tried today, instead of some "line in the sand" (which was crossed long ago) solution.
REVOLUTION, Ya Say Ya Want A

These technics have succeeded and would be a good bit of fun too.