• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Vally Porcupines (MVP) Meeting 11:00 a.m. in Manchester

Started by Porcupine Realtor, January 29, 2008, 05:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine Realtor

Please come out and welcome new arrivals to the state.  Please invite any new Porcs that you know of.  I'm thinking of Laura from FL, Hardy from VT, Henry and Glenda from CA, and Matthew from Mass (?).  Anyone else?  There's a book exchange also, as well as announcements of ongoing and upcoming activism and events.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Is this definitely at 11am? Seems like that's when I arrived last time and I was missing the meeting.

ny2nh

I thought I read 10:00 somewhere - of course not sure where! I think I went at 11 last month, too - and missed most of the meeting part.

Lloyd Danforth

I know what you mean.  I always get bummed out when I miss the meeting part and only get to experience the social stuff and the food ;D

dalebert

Well I just woke up and I have to shower and it takes 30 mins to get there so there's no way I'll make it by 10. I'll try to get my ass in gear quickly though.

ny2nh

I just spoke with Keith and he said it does start at 11 - so, Dale, you have time to get there still.

Lloyd Danforth

Porcupine Realtor

No meeting March 1st -- canceled on account of snow.  Tentatively rescheduled for March 8th.

Russell Kanning

I bet if people show up at noon ... there will be food, drinks, and friends.

I think Kat and I will make next week

sandm000

If they could find anywhere to park that wouldn't get their cars ripped apart by snow plows.

Russell Kanning

I guess the buildings are too close together in Manchester. You guys need a porcupine taxi service .... everyone gets to the meeting in 1 car and then he parks in the lot next to Murphy. :)

dalebert

I don't really understand the cancellation. A snow emergency was called which means the roads are closed to parking between 10pm and 6am for plowing. The roads should be reasonably clear now and the parking should be opened back up.

Russell Kanning

maybe people could show up at 12 anyways ... isn't that when murphy's normally opens?

we can't make it ... but look forward to next week

error

Quote from: dalebert on March 01, 2008, 08:39 AM NHFT
I don't really understand the cancellation. A snow emergency was called which means the roads are closed to parking between 10pm and 6am for plowing. The roads should be reasonably clear now and the parking should be opened back up.

Except that it's still snowing.