• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Vally Porcupines (MVP) Meeting 11:00 a.m. in Manchester

Started by Porcupine Realtor, January 29, 2008, 05:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

supperman15

Hello all;
sorry about the confusion this morning, i understand there was a miscommunication, and a few people didn't hear that we had postponed the gathering.  For those wondering just why it was postponed.  The staff at Murphy's comes in quite a bit early to spit shine the place when they know they will have a crowd of hungry and thirsty people in the morning.  When i talked to Keith last night it was up in the air if he would open at all this morning, if we hadn't have called it in the evening we would have had to call it about 7am this morning, which would have made getting the word out a bit more difficult.
I know not everyone got the word and i will admit to dropping that ball and not calling into porc 411 and the like.

I hope to see everyone next weekend, at 11am at Murphy's.

Supperman

Dave Ridley

Porcupine Realtor

People start arriving at 11:00 a.m. and we get started by 11:15 a.m.  It runs till 12:15 or 12:30.  This Saturday.