• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Golden Goat Scroat is now available

Started by TackleTheWorld, February 03, 2008, 04:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I have a large glass container, If I remember, and if I can get a ride, to the goat a scroatin' meet n' greet, it will work. 
;D I promise to be there, but my car decided all on its own to not work properly the next day.  Still in the shop.   :'(  I'll happily pay for gas to any willing volunteer. 

Kat Kanning

Oh, I was wondering if anyone could give Russell and James a ride keene -> winchester?  I can't go until about 2ish.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 10, 2008, 06:01 AM NHFT
Oh, I was wondering if anyone could give Russell and James a ride keene -> winchester?  I can't go until about 2ish.

We all could be dead by 2ish.  ;D

Kat Kanning

I'll be just in time to resuscitate y'all then.

srqrebel

I had planned on dropping by (with a clear glass pitcher!), but with the snow coming down as fast as it is, it's probably wiser for me not to venture out of Keene.  I have to be at work by 2:45 :'(

Tom Sawyer

Spent the morning plowing and hoped to make it, but the worst possible traction situation up here on the mountain... melting snow on top of melting ice. Took 5 attempts to get back up the driveway on the ATV the last time.  :(

Ahhhh!!!!!! (The sound of me sliding backwards down my "driveway" aka. bobsled run.)  ;D

Puke

The main roads here in Keene don't look too bad. I don't know about Route 10 to Winchester though.
Is this still on at the moment?

Jim Johnson

The wind is up.

I can't see the end of the driveway.

It's a blizzard!   :P

PatK is here and it's time to open the beer.  :occasion14:

Kat Kanning

Must just be the 'air flow' in Winchester.  No wind in Keene ATM. 

Tom Sawyer

Is anyone still alive over there? OMG I've killed the core of the underground...

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

The blizzard pasted in a couple minutes.

Cold, the beer has a mild red beer flavor with very little after taste.

At room temperature it has a nice hops flavor.   :D

Tom Sawyer

A bad person who apparently makes good beer.  :D

Lloyd Danforth

The beer was real good!

So was the company :D

Pat K

A good time was had by all.

NH and Beer What could be better.