• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DDR at Porc Fest?

Started by sandm000, February 04, 2008, 12:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sandm000

Is anyone interested in a DDR Tournament at PorcFest?

What I can Provide:
32" TV
2 Cobalt Flux Dance Pads http://www.cobaltflux.com/
1 PS2 for Gameplay
Copies of:
DDR
DDR: Konamix
DDR: Disneymix
DDR Max
DDR Max 2
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2
DDR Supernova
In The Groove

What I would need:
Stand on which to put the TV
Speakers or Sound sytem for the TV
Help in putting together a tournament or

Is anyone interested?

Caleb

you might check with Jack and see if he is doing the Alt Expo, because they had a lot of that equipment last year, and the Alt Expo shuts down after dark, which is when I guess you would probably want to do your dance thing anyway. I keep hearing about this DDR. Is this some sort of Wii thing?

Caleb

dalebert

TackleTheWorld

Now we're talkin' FUN!
I can make a stand for the TV out of lumber scraps around our porc construction projects and transport it on a trailer.

Please post the dimensions and weight of the provided TV here.

sandm000

Quote from: Caleb on February 04, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT
you might check with Jack and see if he is doing the Alt Expo, because they had a lot of that equipment last year, and the Alt Expo shuts down after dark, which is when I guess you would probably want to do your dance thing anyway. I keep hearing about this DDR. Is this some sort of Wii thing?

Caleb

Are you gonna be at PorcFest?

DDR is short for Dance Dance Revolution. (At least that's what I'm talking about.) Others may be discussing the Deutsche Democratische Republik (east germany) or Double Data Rate RAM.

DDR is a dance game where children of all ages get up on a dance platform to ignore  all the people around them so that they can make sweaty fools of themselves while dancing flailing about to techno j-pop music with names like Afronova, Maxximizer, and Kiss Me All Night Long.

It's great excersize and lots of fun. It's easy to learn and nigh on impossible to master. (I could do a couple of 9 footers 2 yrs ago, before the first kid, I have played 3 or 4 games since then, I still smoke and have put on 35 lbs.  So I could probably put up quite a fight, no?)

porcupine kate

PM me if you want this on the PorcFest calender.  We are going to work on the schedule tommorow.
Kate

Kat Kanning

jaqeboy

Quote from: Caleb on February 04, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT

Caleb

We might have a good place for this, but we might be showing movies there at night - gotta check to see how details are going.

Jack

Dave Ridley

i thought you mean the german democratic republic LOL

deutch demokro something  republosomething.... don't remember how it's spelled in german but those were the initials.....

great women's swim team those "guys" had...

Fluff and Stuff

I've never done DDR and I have bad feet but this sounds like fun (to watch).  If you also did a GHIII comp, I might be able to make it past the 1st round.  Don't forget GHIII!

sandm000

Guitar Hero? [incredulous shouting] You want us to play GUITAR HERO?[/incredulous shouting] There is no way you can lose at that game, even if you're drunk. 

/I don't have any guitars or guitar hero I, II, or III

Beth221

Ohh, Sand, what do you play on expert???? 

We have GHI, and II, plus, a wii, might be able to bring it! 

Would be kickass if someone had ROCKBAND!!!!!   

Beth221

I dont know, are you assuming the Rockband is HIS?

Beth221

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: sandm000 on February 06, 2008, 09:00 AM NHFT
Guitar Hero? [incredulous shouting] You want us to play GUITAR HERO?[/incredulous shouting] There is no way you can lose at that game, even if you're drunk. 

/I don't have any guitars or guitar hero I, II, or III

Since you play against someone, one person has to lose.  Oh, it would be cool playing an old game like GH or GHII.