• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Open carry ice removal Manchester 2/3 (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, January 31, 2008, 08:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

We'll be doing another open carry event in the closest thing NH has to an "inner city neighborhood."  We'll be centered on the 400 block of Central street in Manchester. 

Who:  Dada and Friends.  Reach Dada at 721.1490
What:  Open carry ice removal, litter pickup
Where:  Area centered on 400 block of Central.
When:  Sun, Feb 3, 2008...2:00p - 3:30p   
Why:  Remind criminals in our neighborhood that good folks carry weapons around here...and improve the area a bit.
How:  If you can, bring an open-carried pistol and a shovel that can chop up ice.  But don't let the lack of these things stop you from coming, you can still help!   I'll be videotaping so don't come if you don't want to be on the "news."

KBCraig

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on January 31, 2008, 10:17 PM NHFT
Pete might be able to help too now that he's got some mittens!  (thanks beth...)

Is he able to wear his new coats, or are they too big?

Beth221

dont loose them, staple them to his hands if you have too, right, thats the thing to do, lol!

maybe sew them to the coat, or attach a string so he cant loose them. 

Dave Ridley

i'd like to get an rsvp on this thread so i can decide whether to invite the mainstream press.

sandm000

Won't a lot of people be busy with pre-pre game-imbibing?

And what is the ice situation at the 400 block of Central St?  are the Sidewalks iced over or the lawn?

yonder

If you guys keep doing cool stuff like this to stir the pot, I might have to move up there or something.  ;D

error

Where is the ice being removed to? I missed that part. And will there even be any left tomorrow?

Lloyd Danforth

Mike. The original post says 400 block of Central st Manchester on Sunday

error

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on February 02, 2008, 04:14 PM NHFT
Mike. The original post says 400 block of Central st Manchester on Sunday

We've already got ice here. We don't need any more!

Lloyd Danforth