• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

my stimulus plan

Started by keith in RI, February 10, 2008, 08:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

keith in RI

so they are saying everyone is going to get 600-1200 dollars in an economic stimulus package "tax rebate" plan. supposedly all the checks will be distributed by may of this year, but what they arent telling you is that this is really YOUR LABOR! you see this isnt a rebate on taxes you have already paid, this is a rebate on taxes you WILL PAY this year (2008) so when your taxes come due for 08' in 2009 if you received a "rebate" check then you will owe it back through a reduction in any refunds due to you!
another thing they arent telling you is that they have already done the polling and have determined that people will mostly spend the rebate checks on paying bills (creditors) as well, the price of gas will rise slightly, just enough to eat up most of the refund checks. so this whole plan is really nothing more than a way to get the big bankers and oil men the money for the loans that they wrote that were bad to begin with. so heres my plan.

when you get your check from the fed, do not spend it! but thats not it. bring it to the bank and get your 600-1200 federal reserve notes for it. then take every single one of those notes to your local coin dealer and buy as many silver dollars as you can (real money) if you get a 600 dollar rebate check, that should get you about 30 silver dollars or so at approx. 20 federal reserve notes each. you can buy bullion cheaper but coins will have more trading value because they are desired. then store those coins in your house and wait for the economy to collapse. and when it does, (which you will help hasten by not spending your share of stimulus) you can thank the federal reserve for giving you a head start with the new economy! now granted 30 silver dollars wont last long but if every person in the country has 30 of them then that is a small economy that will probably get most families through a couple of weeks until employers can switch to buying and selling in silver as well. THIS IS A PLAN THAT WILL WORK! will you join?

here is the text of the stimulus plan showing it is a credit towards this years taxes which you will owe back in 09'.

SEC. 6428. 2008 RECOVERY REBATES FOR INDIVIDUALS.

..(a) In General- In the case of an eligible individual, there shall be allowed as a credit against the tax imposed by subtitle A for the first taxable year beginning in 2008 an amount equal to the lesser of--

..(1) net income tax liability, or

..(2) $600 ($1,200 in the case of a joint return).

srqrebel

I don't donate to their coffers anymore, and I'll be damned if I take anything off their bloody hands, even if they insisted.

John Edward Mercier

The rebates are base on this year's 'donation'.

And the price of gasoline rises every Memorial Day based on hurricane season predictions and increased consumer demand... stimulus plan, or no stimulus plan.

keith in RI

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on February 10, 2008, 10:33 AM NHFT
The rebates are base on this year's 'donation'.

And the price of gasoline rises every Memorial Day based on hurricane season predictions and increased consumer demand... stimulus plan, or no stimulus plan.

yes this years donation, 2008 taxes due in 2009. so if you expect a refund NEXT april 15th but got a rebate now, you wont have a refund then, or at least it will be devalued by what you are now receiving.

Dan

Keith.  Good to see you here on the forum.

BTW:   I had the exact same plan.          Do you buy at Gerard's in Artic?

-dan

Russell Kanning

that is funny .... I guess this is the opposite of withholding

or a way for Bush to give you money now that you would have gotten next spring when hillary might be president

John

keith in RI

Quote from: Dan on February 12, 2008, 10:05 PM NHFT
Keith.  Good to see you here on the forum.

BTW:   I had the exact same plan.          Do you buy at Gerard's in Artic?

-dan

hey dan nice to hear from you again...lol... no i go to a place in pawtucket on newport ave. national gold and coin or something.... and btw you will get 30 silver dollars if you only get 600, but if your a family of 5 i.e. 2 parents and 3 children you will get 2100 so that would get you what, about 100 silver dollars. thats a pretty good start right there.
  it just kills me because i try to tell people this and they say to me "i need that money right now i cant save it!"   i mean are you kidding me?!?!  people shouldnt even be counting on this, i mean it wasnt even guaranteed until the other day right? but not only are they counting on it they are going to use it for exactly what the govt wants them to.... "i got bills"   ::) 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: John on February 13, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 13, 2008, 09:42 AM NHFTwhen hillary might be president

:o  "Might be?"  :o
hey ... give me a break .... I only think she will be president .... I am not programming the machines and I wasn't at the bilderberg meeting. :)

srqrebel

Russell Kanning

can you believe people are already counting on these checks? ... what if there is a snafu?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: srqrebel on February 13, 2008, 11:18 AM NHFT
Maybe Russell is psychic
what am I down to ... a one in three chance?
I have thought that hillary was next in line for a while now .... but I have been wrong half the time ;)

srqrebel

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 13, 2008, 11:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: srqrebel on February 13, 2008, 11:18 AM NHFT
Maybe Russell is psychic
what am I down to ... a one in three chance?
I have thought that hillary was next in line for a while now .... but I have been wrong half the time ;)

Ah, the Psychic reveals his secret... and his vulnerabilities :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: keith in RI on February 10, 2008, 08:41 AM NHFT
so they are saying everyone is going to get 600-1200 dollars in an economic stimulus package "tax rebate" plan. supposedly all the checks will be distributed by may of this year, but what they arent telling you is that this is really YOUR LABOR! you see this isnt a rebate on taxes you have already paid, this is a rebate on taxes you WILL PAY this year (2008) so when your taxes come due for 08' in 2009 if you received a "rebate" check then you will owe it back through a reduction in any refunds due to you!
another thing they arent telling you is that they have already done the polling and have determined that people will mostly spend the rebate checks on paying bills (creditors) as well, the price of gas will rise slightly, just enough to eat up most of the refund checks. so this whole plan is really nothing more than a way to get the big bankers and oil men the money for the loans that they wrote that were bad to begin with. so heres my plan.

when you get your check from the fed, do not spend it! but thats not it. bring it to the bank and get your 600-1200 federal reserve notes for it. then take every single one of those notes to your local coin dealer and buy as many silver dollars as you can (real money) if you get a 600 dollar rebate check, that should get you about 30 silver dollars or so at approx. 20 federal reserve notes each. you can buy bullion cheaper but coins will have more trading value because they are desired. then store those coins in your house and wait for the economy to collapse. and when it does, (which you will help hasten by not spending your share of stimulus) you can thank the federal reserve for giving you a head start with the new economy! now granted 30 silver dollars wont last long but if every person in the country has 30 of them then that is a small economy that will probably get most families through a couple of weeks until employers can switch to buying and selling in silver as well. THIS IS A PLAN THAT WILL WORK! will you join?

here is the text of the stimulus plan showing it is a credit towards this years taxes which you will owe back in 09'.

SEC. 6428. 2008 RECOVERY REBATES FOR INDIVIDUALS.

..(a) In General- In the case of an eligible individual, there shall be allowed as a credit against the tax imposed by subtitle A for the first taxable year beginning in 2008 an amount equal to the lesser of--

..(1) net income tax liability, or

..(2) $600 ($1,200 in the case of a joint return).

All of this stuff confuses me but I will show Rick your post and let you know, thanks! :)

keith in RI

they are in essence loaning us money that they are going to steal from us in the future!  how fucked up is that?! and all this to save their asses?! i get the feeling like the impending collapse thats on its way is happening quicker then they planned and now they are trying to delay it anyway possible which is making it worse. either that or the financial collapse is the next 9/11 eveyone is waiting for.