• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lapointe Vows to Protect Private Property Rights

Started by YeahItsMeJP, July 03, 2005, 03:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

YeahItsMeJP

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vote Lapointe 2006 Committee
215 Prescott Hill
Peterborough, NH 03458
603-689-3165 | www.votelapointe.org

--

CONCORD, NH - Congressional Candidate Chester Lapointe, of Concord, announced plans today to hold a peaceful New England-wide demonstration in downtown Concord, NH on Sunday, July 24th, 2005 in support of Private Property Rights and against Eminent Domain.

The Demonstration will begin in front of the State House at 3:00 PM and will last until around 5:00 PM. Lapointe, and others, will speak about the dangers of eminent domain in a free society around 4:00 PM.

The Vote Lapointe 2006 Committee does not plan on applying for permits for the event, citing the Federal Constitution's First Amendment "right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievences" and also citing Part I, Article 32 of the New Hampshire State Constitution's guarantee of the right "to assemble and consult upon the common good."

For more information on this event, please call Jim Perry at 603-689-3165 or email the campaign at jim@votelapointe.org.

###

GT

If your going to put the the votelapointe.org website in the press release you realy need to finish it. Most of the page below the home page are blank.

Kat Kanning

YeahItsMeJP

Thank you, GT, for your message. As mentioned in a previous post, we are working on getting the content of the website up by the end of this weekend.

Any other, non-related-to-this-topic (such as problems with the website, or any other related information) messges can be sent privately to me, by email jim@votelapointe.org or by calling me, 603-689-3165.

Thanks,
JP

P.S. Hope to see many people at this event!

YeahItsMeJP

Yes, we know it is during PorcFest - that was intentional on Chet's part - he hopes to get some of the PorcFest people to come to the event.

JP

Dave Ridley

Good going JP !  This is the kind of activism that other LP candidates should do!  I can't even remember the last time an LP candidate held a demonstration.

Dave Ridley

I think I may be able to make it to this since i'm off work at 2pm...but it would probably be 4pm before i can get there.