• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Business Directory

Started by Russell Kanning, December 23, 2004, 08:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

If anyone has entries or changes they want to make to the Liberty Business Directory on the NH Underground, but don't want to edit the wiki yourself. Just post the additions or changes in this thread. :)

jcpliberty

I am just getting used to this whole wiki thing....

My business entry:

Granite State Electioneers
2 Silver Drive, #2
Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 831-1934
electioneering@jimcperry.com

Granite State Electioneers is a political consulting firm owned and operated by Jim Perry of Nashua, NH. We provide full campaign services including campaign management, strategy development, canvassing and volunteer coordination. Inquire about our services! We accept the Liberty Dollar.

-----

Also:

Fly'em High Flags
P.O. Box 841
Nutting Lake, MA 01865
(978) 609-6738
flags@jimcperry.com

Fly'em High Flags is owned and operated by Jim C. Perry. Fly'em High Flags specializes in U.S. Revolutionary War Flags, Old Glory & the Stars and Stripes, and the State Flags of CT, MA, ME, NH, RI & VT.

Russell Kanning

No problem Jim. I added these enties to your page and the business directory page.

jcpliberty

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

Jim do you have any NH flags that can easily be displayed on vehicles in some way?

jcpliberty

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 28, 2004, 05:42 PM NHFT
Jim do you have any NH flags that can easily be displayed on vehicles in some way?

:-\ No, sorry. :(  Wish I did! I only carry 3' x 5' at the moment. Sorry!  :-\

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on December 23, 2004, 08:34 AM NHFT
If anyone has entries or changes they want to make to the Liberty Business Directory on the NH Underground, but don't want to edit the wiki yourself. Just post the additions or changes in this thread. :)

I think I am getting very good at this wiki thing!!!

Jim

John

Dada,
There is place in Beverly, Ma. that sells smaller flags & decals.  (I have a 3 1/2 in. weatherprooof vinyl, reflective decal of the Seal of New Hampshire, 1776 that I got from them before moving up.)
I think their name is Hana Flags.  I'll check with them when I am down that way soon.  Anything specific you have in mind?

There must also be someone in N.H. who sells these.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jcpliberty on December 28, 2004, 11:31 PM NHFT

Jim
Thank you for the good changes. :)

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on December 29, 2004, 07:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: jcpliberty on December 28, 2004, 11:31 PM NHFT

Jim
Thank you for the good changes. :)

Anytime. I find that once I get the hang of things online, I get good at it fast.

The plus side of being 19  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Jim P.