• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Keene MAY 1st, need a room.

Started by VampireZIM, February 13, 2008, 04:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireZIM

Hello, I am moving to Keene on April 1st.  Its coming up fast and I need to start making arrangements. I was originally going to drive there, in a Uhaul with a vehicle trailer.  However, that idea was going to cost me nearly $3000.  So I have decided to fly there and mail most of my stuff through FedEx, buy a new vehicle and furniture when I get there.

Well, I have all that worked out, however I am going to need a place to live.  I plan to buy land and start building a house within a year of moving, so I am looking for cheap rent so I can save as much as possible for that year.  A room mate situation would be perfect.  I am a computer geek in my mid-30s.  I like my privacy and am respectful of others. I own an internet business, so I will have rent regardless of how long it takes me to acquire a job. I would of course need a high-speed internet connection at the location.

If someone can accommodate me, please let me know.

Thanks,
ZIM

David

FTL_Ian

Congratulations on your decision to come to Keene.  You may want to consider getting in touch with Nick Michelewicz from Free Minds TV, as he is a local realtor:  libertycrusader_22 at hotmail.com

He may be able to point you in the right direction to find a rental and he can certainly help you look at properties.

Be sure to stop by Social Sundays when you get in town!

srqrebel

:party-smiley-020:
Yay... Keene snags yet another one!  Good choice, ZIM... Keene is a beautiful town with a fast-growing freedom community :)

Looking forward to welcoming you!

VampireZIM

Thanks.  I just bought my plane ticket, and its non-refundable, there is no turning back now. ;)

Actually I am very excited, I have been planning this for over a year now, cant wait to get there!

Puke

FTL_Ian

Just checked out your website and watched Tracey Defrag.

Looks like VampireZIM is another liberty oriented media person moving to Keene... very cool!

VampireZIM

srqrebel

Keene, New Hampshire
Global Media Headquarters of the Transition To Freedom

;D 8)

J’raxis 270145

David

Quote from: srqrebel on February 15, 2008, 10:11 AM NHFT
Keene, New Hampshire
Global Media Headquarters of the Transition To Freedom

;D 8)
;D  I believe that is factually true. 
Quote from: FTL_Ian on February 13, 2008, 09:39 PM NHFT
Congratulations on your decision to come to Keene.  You may want to consider getting in touch with Nick Michelewicz from Free Minds TV, as he is a local realtor:  libertycrusader_22 at hotmail.com

He may be able to point you in the right direction to find a rental and he can certainly help you look at properties.

Be sure to stop by Social Sundays when you get in town!
All true.  If you are looking to buy, Nick is a great person.  I have never boughten property, but I can provide a character reference.  He is a native so he knows the area well. 

VampireZIM

UPDATE:  I am moving my move date back to May 1st, which also happens to be my birthday, so I expect cake when I get there. ;)

Kat Kanning

Blood pudding would be more appropriate, no?

Pat K

VampireZIM

Wow, 1 week from today I will be in NH.  I have decided to hang out at the Seabrook manor for a bit, so I wont be in Keene until a little later.

Last night I packed up some of my stuff and will be shipping some of it off tomorrow, I am very excited about getting there, see you all there.