• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Keene MAY 1st, need a room.

Started by VampireZIM, February 13, 2008, 04:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Well until you move, you'll be kinda close to me. I'm in Stratham for now. I'll probably be moving back to the Manchester area.

FTL_Ian

Very cool.  Happy, safe traveling to you!

J’raxis 270145

Wherever in New Hampshire you end up, welcome home. ;D

Russell Kanning

cool
hopefully we will meet up sometime soon

VampireZIM

Im surprised how expensive shipping is, I started printing up my FEDEX shipping labels today as I pack stuff, its about $80-$100 per box and they are really not that heavy or over sized, thats for 3 day express saver.  Must be the gas prices raising the shipping costs.

Will probably have to leave some stuff behind, but its still alot cheaper than my original plan to drive a moving truck across country.

Russell Kanning

srqrebel

Quote from: VampireZIM on April 24, 2008, 01:35 PM NHFT
...I am very excited about getting there, see you all there.

Me too! It's always exciting when Keene snags yet another one! ;D 8)

Will you be arriving in the morning? ...if so, I will plan on being there to help unload (I leave for work at 2:30PM).

Kat Kanning

You driving over to Seabrook to help him unload?

srqrebel

Actually, no... I misread the post. I thought he was going to be in Keene a week from now.

I did wonder why he would only spend a week in Seabrook... shoulda reread the post right then and there :duh:

Anyway... damn traitor ;D 8)

David

Quote from: dalebert on April 24, 2008, 01:50 PM NHFT
Well until you move, you'll be kinda close to me. I'm in Stratham for now. I'll probably be moving back to the Manchester area.

:o  I am quite surprised, I thought you liked the seacoast.  

srqrebel

Dale is slowly creeping back toward Keene. He's hoping no one notices. Shhh... don't scare him away! >:D

VampireZIM

Woohoo!  24 hours from now, I will be in NH.  All my stuff is in the mail.  Getting on the plane early tomorrow morning.  I hope I dont get air sick.

I have avoided listening to FTL for the past few days, so I can listen to them for the first time on the flight, as well as a few of my favorite tv shows, cant wait to see what happens on Battlestar Galactica. ;)

See you all soon. o/

K. Darien Freeheart

Awesome news on the move! Actually being in New Hampshire and having a conversation with a dozen people who think about liberty is damn empowering and I only visited for a day. :P

Puke

Quote from: VampireZIM on April 30, 2008, 02:45 PM NHFT
cant wait to see what happens on Battlestar Galactica. ;)

The ship is a Cylon!
Oh shit, I just gave it away.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Puke on April 30, 2008, 06:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: VampireZIM on April 30, 2008, 02:45 PM NHFT
cant wait to see what happens on Battlestar Galactica. ;)

The ship is a Cylon!
Oh shit, I just gave it away.

We just finished the miniseries, so that didn't ruin anything for me.   8)