• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Keene MAY 1st, need a room.

Started by VampireZIM, February 13, 2008, 04:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireZIM

Made it through tsa without trouble, now sitting here waiting for the plane, expected in a little over an hour.  I am glad i have my little Sony UX pocket computer and evdo cellular data.  Its snowing here, but i dont expect delays.

Russell Kanning

We had snowflakes yesterday. Where were you at?

Amos Keag

1.)  Excellent!  Welcome!

2.)  Are you all set w/ a ride from the airport to Seabrook?

srqrebel

FTL_Ian

Congrats and looking forward to your arrival in Keene.   8)

Kat Kanning

I'm sure he'll get long lectures from MAAAAX about how terrible the Keeniacs are.

VampireZIM

im in atlanta now, going to be here for a couple hours.  An announcement just came over the com about homeland stupidity alert being at orange.  wonder if that is the normal level or does it means libertarian on the move. :)

I have a ride fro the airport, max is picking me up.

srqrebel

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 01, 2008, 10:14 AM NHFT
I'm sure he'll get long lectures from MAAAAX about how terrible the Keeniacs are.

Ian the Terrible! :icon_war:

...wait ...that was Ivan ...nevermind

;D 8)

David

Quote from: VampireZIM on May 01, 2008, 10:55 AM NHFT
im in atlanta now, going to be here for a couple hours.  An announcement just came over the com about homeland stupidity alert being at orange.  wonder if that is the normal level or does it means libertarian on the move. :)

I have a ride fro the airport, max is picking me up.
The alert being on orange is prolly,...hopefully just a coincidence.   :icon_pirat:
Max is a friendly, guy.  He has dranken way too much political koolaid, But I liked him anyway.   :)

ReverendRyan

Just remember, the political world is controlled with the iron fist of 13 lizard-man bloodlines, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh, and despite all that, if you don't vote, you're an asshole.

::Max vanishes in a puff of logic::

VampireZIM

Well I made it, I am here in Seabrook, Im really tired, probably going to bed soon.  Its good to finally be here, been planning it for a long time.

\o/

FTL_Ian

Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on May 01, 2008, 04:48 PM NHFT

Just remember, the political world is controlled with the iron fist of 13 lizard-man bloodlines, and there's nothing you can do about it.

He's a lizard-man believer?

ReverendRyan

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 01, 2008, 06:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on May 01, 2008, 04:48 PM NHFT

He's a lizard-man believer?

I can't prove it conclusively, but he sure is into David Icke....

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: VampireZIM on May 01, 2008, 06:25 PM NHFT
Well I made it, I am here in Seabrook, Im really tired, probably going to bed soon.  Its good to finally be here, been planning it for a long time.

\o/

Welcome home, ZIM
:icon_cheers:

FTL_Ian

ZIM, one of our best behind-the-scenes TV guys in Keene has abruptly left town, so if you were planning on involving yourself at Cheshire TV, you're arriving at an ideal time.