• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

City budget

Started by COG, November 06, 2007, 08:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

COG

Would anyone be able to get a copy of the City of Keene budget to me ? I work during the day so it is pretty close to impossible for me to go down to city hall and get a copy. I would even be willing to pay a couple bucks for it. Please PM if interested.

Chris

Mark_FTL

I'll go down to City Hall and get what you need, but I will need further instructions. 513-2228

sheltercrow

CAPITAL BUDGETING
The City of Keene identifies its anticipated capital expenditures each year in a six-year Capital Improvement Program (CIP). The CIP has two major components: the Capital Budget, which is the first year of the program, and the Capital Plan, which is represented by the remaining five years. Once the CIP has been adopted by the City Council, the Capital Budget is automatically presented in the next Operating Budget proposal. This process allows each of the capital projects to be fully discussed and also gives a clear indication of the operating impact each will have on property taxes, water rates, and sewer rates.

The proposed Fiscal Year 2009 through Fiscal Year 2014 Capital Budget is available here http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/finance/2009-2014cip.pdf. *Please note - it may appear that certain pages in this electronic document are missing, such as page D2, for example. These "missing pages" were simply blank pages that had been included in the paper document for physical organization and layout purposes. The blank pages were stripped from this electronic PDF document.

Viewing this document requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free software that can be downloaded from the Adobe website.

Mark_FTL

Thanks for the useful link. Sometimes I like to look at specific things that they are spending our stolen money on, but I think it is best to go to the City Offices and get the book. I scares the bureaucrats a bit. They fear an informed citizen like cockroaches do light.

d_goddard