• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vendetta

Started by FTL_Ian, February 14, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

why doesnt someone GO inside???   :icon_pirat:

yonder

Because they're yella bellies, I reckon.

jaqeboy

:o
Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on February 21, 2008, 12:09 AM NHFT
why doesnt someone GO inside???   :icon_pirat:

Wait.... that involves REAL LIFE, doesn't it?   :P  and contact with THE OTHERS   :wave:  Have to get out of :NinjaIconA: theory mode and  :occasion14:  a little.  There may already be some  :toocool: :punk:  :sonsofliberty:  inside, ya know!

FTL_Ian

That would involve going somewhere at the same time that I work, as I believe this place is only open at night.    ::)

Beth221

U are excused from going outside anyways, hehe 

Puke

Go inside?
What ever for?

Beth221

So, did anyone enter this place yet???  Or poke it with a stick?  Touch the door knob??  anything??? 

(you arnt chicken, are you??  )

error

I would go in, but I haven't been to Keene in a few months. And that was just passing through on the way to Winchester in the middle of the night.

srqrebel

Quote from: Pants Down Blair on February 24, 2008, 11:54 PM NHFT
I would go in, but I haven't been to Keene in a few months. And that was just passing through on the way to Winchester in the middle of the night.

Excuses, excuses

srqrebel

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on February 24, 2008, 11:31 PM NHFT
So, did anyone enter this place yet???  Or poke it with a stick?  Touch the door knob??  anything??? 

(you arnt chicken, are you??  )

Perhaps you could be our fearless leader... and venture inside while you are in town today :icon_pirat:

Beth221

hehe, well, we did not make it, Dan ended up working on a puter, work work work!

error

Quote from: srqrebel on February 25, 2008, 10:32 AM NHFT

Excuses, excuses

You should know, you were there!

srqrebel

Quote from: Pants Down Blair on February 25, 2008, 03:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: srqrebel on February 25, 2008, 10:32 AM NHFT

Excuses, excuses

You should know, you were there!

Oh... yeah I suppose so :-[

Damn... why is everyone around here suddenly changing their username?  Is there something afoot that I missed out on? :D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: srqrebel on February 25, 2008, 05:37 PM NHFT
Damn... why is everyone around here suddenly changing their username?  Is there something afoot that I missed out on? :D

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=10952.0

Arr!  :icon_pirat: