• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vendetta

Started by FTL_Ian, February 14, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

besides the fact there was a pesky ninja around here!!  Seems to be gone now, along with my pirate birthday, but me keepin the name!!   :icon_pirat:

srqrebel

Beth221

you win the metal of bravery, plus one karma for checking the place out!!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: zaphar on March 01, 2008, 10:06 AM NHFT
I went in last night and had a few drinks, it's a nice setup if you bring along a group. All in all, just another bar. I also noticed that the place next to it is a vacant store front, which may have been why I though the place was empty. I'm curious as to who owns the place and the name of the place. When I was in there last night, I recognized some of the people working there (they worked at a different bar the last time I saw them). Could the name have been inspired by the owner(s) and employees dissatisfaction with a drinking establishment they worked at before?

Greg and Gabrielle Anthony according to:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=329724961

David

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on March 01, 2008, 10:23 AM NHFT
you win the metal of bravery, plus one karma for checking the place out!!

Yup.
I finally found the place while driving past.  It is kinda buried in there and doesn't show up well. 

Vendetta

Just found this thread thought maybe it would be appropriate to respond.
We just got our "feet wet" for the last two months and now are going to amp up the storefront and start some consistant specials that might fit in nicely.
Its a nice social place where the music is not overwelming and hopefully its comfortable for large and small groups.  Response has been very postive and we could not be any happier with our soft opening.
I'll take any suggestions and don't hestitate to check out the place.  I'll respond to any questions if there are any burning.

Vendetta

BTW...on this date in 1765 the British passed the Stamp Act.  Guess what that sparked?

srqrebel

Welcome to the forum, Vendetta! :)

I'll have drop by sometime.  I finally got to see the storefront on Monday for the first time, it's so inconspicuous.

Three questions:

Do you serve food?

Is there wireless internet access?

Are you open on Sundays, and if so, what are the hours?

Vendetta

Yes, we serve great casual food.  Appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and 3 entrĂ©es per day.  We have a few soups we are playing around with and daily specials like burritos, wraps, and anything we feel like trying.  Yes, we have wireless Internet, but Keene now has public wireless which everyone has access in town.  Yes, we are open on Sundays.  Our hours are 4-1AM most days closing slightly earlier on Sundays and weekdays for now.  When spring hits I think opening for lunch from 11am-2pm would be nice with the bar staying open after 2pm and beginning dinner at 5pm.  I have to wait to see if people would be interested in the earlier hours.  Hope I answered the questions and hope to see ya.

srqrebel

Quote from: Vendetta on March 22, 2008, 05:21 PM NHFT
Yes, we serve great casual food.  Appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and 3 entrĂ©es per day.  We have a few soups we are playing around with and daily specials like burritos, wraps, and anything we feel like trying.  Yes, we have wireless Internet, but Keene now has public wireless which everyone has access in town.  Yes, we are open on Sundays.  Our hours are 4-1AM most days closing slightly earlier on Sundays and weekdays for now.  When spring hits I think opening for lunch from 11am-2pm would be nice with the bar staying open after 2pm and beginning dinner at 5pm.  I have to wait to see if people would be interested in the earlier hours.  Hope I answered the questions and hope to see ya.

Yaaay! I am liking this place already -- has food and adult beverages, not too loud, has wi-fi, and is open late on Sundays... right here in Keene! :) :party-smiley-020:

The problem with Keene public wi-fi (besides the fact that it is funded by taxes), is that even in downtown shops it is difficult to get a signal.  So it is great that you have your own wi-fi to offer.

...and I'm betting I am not the only one on this forum who is excited by all this new place has to offer ;)

Puke

Sounds like a nice place. Not having blaring music is a plus for me, I hate having to yell in order to talk to the person right next to me.

jaqeboy

Is wearing a V mask required??   ;D

Don't worry - I have one.

FTL_Ian

Vendetta

Alright.  So, I thought someone from here would come by, but I didn't see any suspects..haha. 
You guys still chicken?  ;-]  Tonight is Beer Wars and $3 drink night.  2 or 3 beers go head-to-head for 1.50 for two nights with the winner sold for $2 all week.  This week is Long Trail Ale VS. Magic Hat Circus Boy (2 Vt. Beers)  The most of whatever beer sold wins and so to does the vote in the form of ordering the drink.  Democracy at work.  If you don't like beer we have the $3 drink.

P.S.  No, a V mask is not required.  I'd like one to put on the wall however.

Kat Kanning

Do they serve any fresh squeezed juice?  ;)