• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Protest at next major Londonderry government meeting?

Started by Dave Ridley, July 03, 2005, 07:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

What about setting up a mini-protest modelled after the first one we did at Hampton city hall?   We could do it in front of londonderry city hall at an upcoming meeting.

Dave Ridley

Anyone know when the next such meeting is and or any details?

GT

The Town Council meets twice a month although I think they are on summer hours / schedule. They meet in an the "old town offices" on Mammoth Road accrossed the street from McDonalds. They are cutrrently building a new town hall, next to the new police station across the street from the new high school gym. Londonderry officials like to spend. :(

Londonderry is also the town spearheading the big push behind suing the state to fully fund public education in NH.  :(

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

Protest in support of Robert Saulnier (the man whose property was taken by Town of Londonderry. 

Thursday, July 21
6:30 PM till approx 8 PM (town council meeting starts at 7PM)
Outside Londonderry Town Hall (somewhere traffic can best see us)
50 Nashua Road
Londonderry, NH

Call Dave if you want last minute details:  603 721 1490
More info on Robert's story is at http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=1299.0 and www.londonderrydidthis.com 

I don't know yet if I can be there personally, but that is the last day we can do it this month.