• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dr. Mercola: I Was Right About the Bird Flu Hoax

Started by srqrebel, February 15, 2008, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Quote from: kola on February 16, 2008, 06:04 PM NHFT
I seen that pic. no good.

Oh! Well I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.

Hows about you showing proof they exist.

kola

you produce one scabby picture that does not show multiple criss cross's grids, X's, corkscrewed plumes of smoke that white out the sky? Surley if this has always been "normal" you could find hundreds of pictures.
=============
Ok staying on the issue of weather modification and aerosol projects? What IYO  is "acceptable?"

And how many articles/patents/reports would be enough to satisfy you?

And if I do so, do you think you will see things differently.

Before I exert my energy and time, please simply answer those questions. Thanks.

Kola

ThePug

Quote from: kola on February 16, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: ThePug on February 16, 2008, 05:55 PM NHFT
I'm curious- do you also think the government is also using ships to spray chemtrails over the ocean?

Why use ships when aircraft dispersal is much easier? They are talking (or already doing it) about dumping iron ore into the ocean which would be devestating to the ecosystem.

Do you doubt weather modification? Its happening whether you acknowledge it or not. Its no secret. How do you think it is done? Patents are not registered just for the hell of it.

Kola

Just wondering, because the exact same effect you called "chemtrails" can happen at low altitude over the ocean because the air is much calmer- and is caused by ship exhaust.

It's called "ship tracks".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_tracks

And your excuse on the picture is a cop-out- if that exact same thing showed up in the sky today you'd be calling it a "chemtrail".

But since you asked-

I'm fairly confident B-17s were pre-1986. Why that date, by the way?

ThePug

And, speaking of something being supposedly common but having no photographic evidence- where are the pics of a plane actually "spraying" something rather than having the contrail form around the engine exhaust?

There are tons of pics, taken from the ground, of contrails forming-

Note that the white fluffy stuff, aka water vapor, doesn't form for a distinct distance behind the aircraft. That's what you'd expect for contrails- water vapor condensing around exhaust in a "seeding" effect- but not if the white fluffy stuff itself was being sprayed from the aircraft.

ThePug

As an aside, just to show how ridiculous this whole thing is, while browsing for pictures I found this site advising you to make or buy (no doubt preferably buy) an "orgone generator" to "eliminate chemtrails"

http://www.rot-tom.com/en/tools.htm

I just had to click through to the store to see what this magical device looked like-

::)

kola

ahh yes those two classic pics form the chem websites. got any more? how about air show smoke?

show me a dated photo or something from a movie or magazine that resembles this:

I took this shot last fall, it was blue sky day over colorado until the planes came. Those little skinny lines fanned out to huge proportions and blotted out the entire sky. NORMAL contrails do expand nor do they linger for hours.

kola

QuoteAnd, speaking of something being supposedly common but having no photographic evidence- where are the pics of a plane actually "spraying" something rather than having the contrail form around the engine exhaust?

I believe it emits out from jet exhaust. It's a combustable by-product.

Explain to me how a contrail expands 20 times in size and lingers for hours? I took physics and I also know a bit about relative humidity/altitudes that are ideal condition for normal contrails to form. I also know when (by laws of physics) they are impossible to form.

Kola

ThePug

It's clear you've spent way more time internalizing the justifications for the spurious distinction between contrails and "chemtrails" than I care to spend finding out the rather inane details of how contrails actually work.

I do have a few questions for you covering other areas of the matter, though.

1- What exactly do you think are in these chemicals, and what are they doing to people? What evidence do you have to support whatever your conclusions are? Earlier you mentioned something about "barium" causing immune problems, but I wasn't able to find anything online aside from chemtrail websites stating that barium or any barium compounds can even cause immunodeficiency.

2- Why? What plausible nefarious purpose is there behind this supposed conspiracy? Also, how are the conspirators escaping the negative effects of poisoning the air?

3- Why would "they" go to the ridiculously expensive lengths of constant, high-altitude chemical spraying when a) whatever contaminant they're spraying would only reach the ground in extremely minute or even negligible quantities and b)much, much easier ways are available to deliver the contaminant to the people through food & water?

Puke

ReverendRyan

Quote from: ThePug on February 16, 2008, 10:40 PM NHFT
As an aside, just to show how ridiculous this whole thing is, while browsing for pictures I found this site advising you to make or buy (no doubt preferably buy) an "orgone generator" to "eliminate chemtrails"

http://www.rot-tom.com/en/tools.htm

I just had to click through to the store to see what this magical device looked like-

::)

This deserves the full treatment (italics mine):

THE "CROFT" CLOUD-BUSTER, aka THE CHEMBUSTER (USD$17.00 - 1 part tin foil hat, 1 part magic)

Invented by Don Croft, the chembuster is a device to elimates chemtrails. This device has a large effective range of many kilometers. Placed in your backyard, or on your balcony, the chembuster activates and erases chemtrails by removing the negative orgone energy required to support the chemtrail spraying program.

The chembuster is simply a 2 gallon base of orgonite, in which are planted 6 (or 7) copper pipes, pointing to the sky. A double-terminated quartz crystal is inserted in each of the 6 foot long copper pipes.

THE HHG (Holy Hand Grenade) (CAD$100.00 - 1 part tin foil hat, 5 parts magic, 2 parts wishful thinking)

The HHG is a small conical or pyramidal device, made out of orgonite, in which are inserted 5 double terminated quartz crystals.

We use the HHG to purify the energies in our homes, but also to heal corrupted energy vortices, telluric lines, cimetaries. It can also be used to disturb the activities within secret military underground bases (quite fun), haarp installations, GWEN, cell towers and countless other abominations.

THE TOWERBUSTER (USD$12.99 - 1 part tin foil hat, 1 part magic, 2 parts technophobia)

The towerbuster is essentially a small HHG containing only 1 crystal. It can be conical or pyramidal, like an HHG, but any other shape is just fine. Rot-tom pours it's own towerbusters in muffin trays, by the dozen :)

This device can be used for the same applications as the HHG, but we use it mostly to desactivate and counter the negative effects of secret military death transmitters ( so-called "cell-phone towers" and other telecom towers), haarp and gwen installations.

THE SUCCOR PUNCH (CAD$140.00 - 1 part tin foil hat, 2 parts magic, 3 parts batshit crazy)

You may be thinking something along the line of: "These guys are completely insane. They'll get themselves jailed or killed for sure." Not so. Not with a succor punch as a defence tool.

The succor punch is simply a large quartz crystal, around which is wrapped a moebius coil. A 15 hz sound wave (a sound wave "vibrating" 15 times per seconds) is sent to the coil with a frequency generator called a zapper (see below).

The succor punch acts as an intent amplificator and focus, and as an aid to spiritual and psychic development of the user. Using the succor punch, we are capable of perceiving potential psychic or physical attacks and counter them by identifying the source of the attack and direct the energies back to sender.

This tool, combined with Faith, total lack of fear and realisation that those who want protection truely are protected, allowed our group to so far openly disturb and confront the secret world governement, without any victim or majeur incident on our side. Casualties are numerous among the dark side though. :)

An interesting aspect of this device is that the same energies (POR - Positive orgone) directed though the succor punch can be used at the same time to heal someone or to see an attacker litteraly expire. Sending energy to any person who has a hearth chakra will induce well-being and healing to the recipient.

The world government hierachy is essentially composed of cold-blooded killers, satanists and other abominations and most don't have a hearth chakra, or the chakra is closed shut. When such an indivial is found to be the target of the energy (POR) directed by the succor punch, the reaction can be interesting, and will be directly related to the recipient's level of resistance to spiritual growth. This way, cold-blooded murderers and convinced satanists, those without potential of growth, expire for the most part. Innocents, those that have been manipulated and lied to in order to get them to where they are, these people usually end up with some kind of hearth attack or other sudden illness , forcing them to reconsider their situation and grow spiritually, usually quitting their jobs, and change for the better,

It must be noted that the user never decides what the end result will be when directing energies with a succor punch. It is a sort of "instant karma", I call it the judgment. Only the Source (I call it God) is responsible for the end results obtained while working with the punch.

THE POWERWAND (CAD$260.00 - all the above with a splash of grenadine and a pinch of panophobia)

A boosted, souped-up succor punch encasted in orgonite in a large 3" copper pipe. More effective than the succor punch on non-human predators

THE ZAPPER (CAD$70.00 - In soviet Russia, remote control YOU!)

Invented by Hulda Clark, the zapper is essentially a sound wave frequency generator. For techies, it is a 555 circuit built to output a 15hz positive offset square wave.

For non-techies, it is a small black box into which we put a 9v battery. This small box produces a sound(inaudible because wired to a plug), which is sent to a device such as a succor punch or a powerwand.

OTHER TOOLS

Other tools exist, besides the ones described above. Rot-tom also uses:

The waterwand (USD$60.00 - homeopathic woo-woo),

the trinity-wand (USD$60.00 - homeopathic woo-woo),

the detonator cluster-buster (no mention online outside of this article),

the etheric pipe bomb (no price or image available),

the harmonic protector (CAD$53.70 - 1 part tin foil hat, 2 parts junk science, 2 parts jewelry making).

So let me get this straight: You can protect yourself from the gubment with only some copper tubing, dry cell bateries, wire, muffin pans from Wal Mart, and an elderly wizard?

It's so simple!

Dipshit.
[/size]

ReverendRyan

On a side note, why are you using 1986 as your baseline when the Crofts, self appointed prophets of the chemtrail woo-woo movement, say they started in 1999?

kola

The "Crofts" are shills...organizied plants (prolly gov sponsored) to dish out disinfo and misinof and paint everyone a kooky chemmie.

Clifford Carnicom has studied and researched the entire scope of aerosol spraying and weather modification. Instead of discussing his findings you 2 would rather post pictures of other things and divert the topic.

I you wish, vist his website and his postings can answer your questions which I have seen and heard a million times over. And just like always, your position will not change no matter what...will it?

Kola

Caleb

Hmmmm. Hulda Clark is involved with these people?  I wouldn't mock her. Dr. Clark has discovered the cure to cancer, aids, and all disease. This zapper sounds like a great tool for human health, and if it can clean up the air too, so much the better.  ;)

ReverendRyan

Quote from: kola on February 17, 2008, 04:49 PM NHFT
The "Crofts" are shills...organizied plants (prolly gov sponsored) to dish out disinfo and misinof and paint everyone a kooky chemmie.

Man, that must be convenient to be able to label people you agree with, yet are batshit insane as government plants. That way, you can only take the parts you like and dismiss the rest without feeling the need to explain them away. Religion, anyone?

QuoteClifford Carnicom has studied and researched the entire scope of aerosol spraying and weather modification. Instead of discussing his findings you 2 would rather post pictures of other things and divert the topic.

Speaking of diverting the topic, wasn't this thread about bird flu hysteria? Hello Pot, I'm Kettle.

QuoteI you wish, vist his website and his postings can answer your questions which I have seen and heard a million times over.

I tried, I really did, but between being the most poorly designed website I've ever seen and the fact he's batshit crazy, I really found nothing of interest.

QuoteAnd just like always, your position will not change no matter what...will it?

Kola

I'm always open to change my mind, with sufficient evidence. Which neither you nor that fucktard Carnicom has bothered to produce.

ThePug

Quote from: ReverendRyan on February 17, 2008, 05:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on February 17, 2008, 04:49 PM NHFT

Man, that must be convenient to be able to label people you agree with, yet are batshit insane as government plants. That way, you can only take the parts you like and dismiss the rest without feeling the need to explain them away. Religion, anyone?

Quote from: ReverendRyan on February 17, 2008, 05:13 PM NHFT

I'm always open to change my mind, with sufficient evidence. Which neither you nor that fucktard Carnicom has bothered to produce.

Here we see the crux of the problem. Conspiracy theories of this sort are a massive exercise in confirmation bias. They operate, not unlike some religious views, on the theory that if you can just amass enough facts on your side it proves you right, regardless of how much evidence is in the the other column. Rational conclusions are made on all evidence available, and considering all plausible arguments. Critical thinking is not just something to be applied to your enemies and their claims (in our case, the government and its cohorts)- it's something that should be constantly applied to your entire worldview.

And like religion (or Objectivism) there's the added bonus that any one on your side who makes you look bad or who disagrees with you can be denounced as a devil-possessed heretic and magically have all their claims invalidated. A good example of this is instead of referring to the Crofts as simple idiots and/or con artists who've glommed on to (what kola holds to be) a good idea, which would be perfectly understandable and even expected to happen (the liberty movement should be familiar with this more than most), he jumps immediately to "government plants" without a shred of evidence. Why? That fits his preconceived bias of a massive government conspiracy. Thus the term- "confirmation bias".