• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Started by Kat Kanning, February 15, 2008, 12:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Oh that explains it. I had wondered what happened to you, Lloyd.

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 01, 2008, 08:21 AM NHFT
I have to see that gravity showerhead filter in action ... that must be one slow shower ... unless you are under a waterfall or something. :)

Most people, I think, prefer softer water for washing ... it seems to use less soap and leave things cleaner feeling. I have sometimes prefered drinking water that had lots of stuph in it.

We do like our showerhead filter in Keene though ... it takes out the clorine. It doesn't take out the mind control drugs the gov put in.

Keene city water is floride free ... but as someone pointed out Manchester's is not. Hopefully most of NH city water is not poisoned .... and many people have wells.

The wells in Grafton has nice clean water ... cept for the stuph that leaks from our private nuke plants.

You can come over and take a shower if you want to see the shower filter in action, just bring Kat so we can hang out! :D  I hope that sounded right, it did to me but I'm dippy! ::)