• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Free Press - latest issue now online

Started by Kat Kanning, February 15, 2008, 02:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The first issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online (sorry I was so slow getting this notice out).  http://keenefreepress.com/kfp020108.pdf 

In this issue:
Dirty Elections in NH?
Area Residents Burn UN Flags
National ID Parlor
Is War Necessary?
Sudoku Puzzle
ML King Jr. Quotes
Free State Project Explained
Universal Child Care
Who Really Hates Our Freedom?
Who Would Jesus Bomb?
Immigration Nation
Padilla Trial
9/11 Blueprint for Truth

Jared

Quote from: Blackie on February 15, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT
I am pretty sure many FSPers are on welfare. But you probably mean some very narrow definition of welfare.

do you know this for sure? it would really surprise me that people will pack up and change their lives for freedom and then take a welfare check.

Dave Ridley

i have shooted a little story about the nh free press and it will be up in the next few days probably

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 15, 2008, 02:33 PM NHFT
The first issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online

Yay!

I'll read it later.. hirez .pdfs are excruciatingly slow on my ancient computer.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jared on February 15, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT
I am pretty sure many FSPers are on welfare. But you probably mean some very narrow definition of welfare.

do you know this for sure? it would really surprise me that people will pack up and change their lives for freedom and then take a welfare check.
I know no one on welfare .... including any of my friends that have moved with the FSP.
It would be hard for some of us to receive government money ... when we are undocumented. ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

He could ask one of the inmates for a copy...I send two there already :)

Jared

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 16, 2008, 06:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jared on February 15, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT

I know no one on welfare .... including any of my friends that have moved with the FSP.
It would be hard for some of us to receive government money ... when we are undocumented. ;)

i think that not taking government checks when going through hard times is a great way to protest and show devotion to liberty. my entire family was sooo angry at me after we first had our baby and we were BROKE. every day they asked us to go on welfare. it was pretty sad that that is the only solution people can think of.

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 16, 2008, 08:01 AM NHFT
He could ask one of the inmates for a copy...I send two there already :)

I'm sure Richard and Charles appreciate them.  ;)

Puke

Will ya'l bring a couple copies to Social Sundays this Sunday?

Russell Kanning

I guess not. :(

They are in our box in Railroad Square.

Puke

Jitgos

Quote from: KBCraig on February 15, 2008, 08:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 15, 2008, 02:33 PM NHFT
The first issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online

Yay!

I'll read it later.. hirez .pdfs are excruciatingly slow on my ancient computer.

You might try Foxit Reader to replace Adobe Reader for pdf's. It's extremely fast and perfect for older computers. http://www.download.com/Foxit-PDF-Reader/3000-2079_4-10313206.html?tag=lst-1

KBCraig

Quote from: jitgos on February 18, 2008, 05:24 PM NHFT
You might try Foxit Reader to replace Adobe Reader for pdf's. It's extremely fast and perfect for older computers. http://www.download.com/Foxit-PDF-Reader/3000-2079_4-10313206.html?tag=lst-1

No good: it's Windows only.