• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Free Press - latest issue now online

Started by Kat Kanning, February 15, 2008, 02:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

I wrapped some clear duct tape around it, and that should hold for a while.  But eventually, there'll be need for a new one, I'm sure.
     It looks more like some sort of accident than deliberate vandalism, but there's no telling.
     While I was doing it, I began to wonder whether a cop would notice and investigate.  Then I could tell him, "Don't worry--Russell Kanning gave me permission!"

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

actually little jimmy johnson has all the authoritah in that area

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on January 06, 2010, 07:52 PM NHFT
I wrapped some clear duct tape around it, and that should hold for a while.  But eventually, there'll be need for a new one, I'm sure.

I've requested on quote from goplastics on 2 doors.  The one in Manchester was also broken.

Kat Kanning

New door is on its way via Barskey.  He might have trouble installing it.  I recall it being a pain when we did it before.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 24, 2010, 01:32 PM NHFT
New door is on its way via Barskey.  He might have trouble installing it.  I recall it being a pain when we did it before.

I'll stop and look at it today.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I guess the Manchester crowd is getting their own page in the print edition. It will have a couple of articles and an ad by a manch guy.

Does your town or area need its own page in our paper? You can supply your own stories or we can. You will get  1/8 of the current paper and 500-1000 copies distributed at your local grocery stores for less than $100.

Anyone that wants to support Brad J in the town of Epping could get this going. We don't currently deliver in that area.

Jim Johnson

I have the new window/door thing.  I shall install it Wednesday Morning.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 25, 2010, 08:56 AM NHFT
I have the new window/door thing.  I shall install it Wednesday Morning.

As of yesterday evening, the repaired one was holding up surprisingly well.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

The April issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online.  http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/PDFs/nhfp0410.pdf  In this issue:

The Free State at 10,000
Healthcare Reform Passes
Reader Letters
Census
Destroyed by the Feds
Right to a Jury Trial
Liberal Vision of Peace
The Free Keene Press

Kat Kanning

The June/July issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online. 
http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/PDFs/nhfp0610.pdf

In this issue:
War to Peace, Anger to Laughter, Hatred to Apathy
Who Killed Phoebe Prince?
Reader Letters
Comics
Authoritarianism is Bad for your Health
Jason Osborne's Tea Party Speech
Free Keene Press
Think for Yourself
Regulating Cavemen
Recovery of Stolen Roads
Manchester News
Free Town Grafton News

SethCohn

Kat/Russell:

http://ninapaley.com/mimiandeunice/about

Plenty of good strips like these:

They should be easily turned to B&W, and sized to fill whatever space you need...