• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Free Press - latest issue now online

Started by Kat Kanning, February 15, 2008, 02:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

The latest issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online. http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/PDFs/nhfp0810.pdf

In this issue:
Poison in the Tap Water
Reader Letters
Comics
Put Healthcare back in the Hands of Patients and Doctors
Circumcision
Psychiatric Meds 101
Buying Liquor from an Auto Parts Store
Live Free or Die Rally
Free Town Grafton

FreelanceFreedomFighter

I like all of your issues and the publication...

But I especially want to thank you for this issue and its contents. Really nice to see articles that are saying the same thing I've been saying for a really long time.

We have avoided fluoridation all along! How can something be considered "lethal" and harmful one day and then magically by some government edict be a "recommendation" and requirement the next? It just doesn't make sense!

I was actually threatened by a pediatrician in the hospital after my wife gave birth to our son because I refused to allow them to take him and cut him (we refused to allow them to do anything). The doctor threatened to have us charged with child abuse/neglect, have my son stolen from us and turned over to the State, and threatened me with bodily harm. I left to get new copies of our letters (because they had "lost" the original ones we gave them) and while I was gone they tried to brow-beat my wife into consenting to everything. They seemed to think I was the troublemaker, not realizing that we make/made all decisions together. She held fast! He's a healthy, whole, young man today!

Anyway...

Thanks again! Take care...

FreelanceFreedomFighter

I should mention that the reason (the ONLY reason) my wife decided to give birth to our son in the hospital was because of our age... we're a little older than other folks with young kids... to the point that I've been approached and commented to "isn't it nice to have grandkids that you can give back later?" Ummmm... yeah, I have them, but... ummmm... this one is mine! (the silence is deafening! hahaha) (BTW, Jim & Lauren have met my lovely bride and son. He likes "pretty ladies" like Lauren, but he still "sizes up" the guys like Jim...  ;D )

Kat Kanning

LOL  :D

Thanks so much for the feedback about the paper  :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on August 20, 2010, 09:30 AM NHFT

I should mention that the reason (the ONLY reason) my wife decided to give birth to our son in the hospital was because of our age... we're a little older than other folks with young kids... to the point that I've been approached and commented to "isn't it nice to have grandkids that you can give back later?" Ummmm... yeah, I have them, but... ummmm... this one is mine! (the silence is deafening! hahaha) (BTW, Jim & Lauren have met my lovely bride and son. He likes "pretty ladies" like Lauren, but he still "sizes up" the guys like Jim...  ;D )

He seems to be well on his way to becoming a good judge of character. 

FreelanceFreedomFighter

:rofl:

You're too much!

I bet he'd remember Lauren before anyone else. Then again, what's to forget!

Take care & Stay safe!

Kat Kanning

The January issue of the New Hampshire Free Press is now online:

http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/PDFs/nhfp0111.pdf

In this issue:
Declaration of Independence
NOT a Voluntary Interaction
Reader Letters
Spines Comics
Free Keene Press
Bradley Manning
Fluoride Risks