• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Weird! Central Baptist Church website and NewHampshireUnderground.com

Started by Jitgos, February 20, 2008, 03:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Are you alright, Former Chief Inspector?

ok, that was a little cleuseau while I looked for this link:  http://www.bpfna.org/  It's a Baptist peace fellowship

Caleb

are you talking to me, Scott? My link is working for my browser.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

No, but I'll smite you to keep you as the resident antichrist.  >:D

Russell Kanning

wow .... some guys can argue about baptists at a drop of a hat

Lloyd Danforth

I have links to both the forum main page and 'unread topics'  When I click on the main page I get the church thing.  The unread topic thing gets me to unread topics where clicking on the main page link gets me the main page.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

!!!! I was gonna join that church and now I can't find a link! :P

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on February 21, 2008, 04:22 PM NHFT
!!!! I was gonna join that church and now I can't find a link! :P
they will take your money .... but not your presence ... they heard that lightning strike story from someone

Lloyd Danforth

mappchik

So, if my mother wants to talk about my [non]attendance of church, will lightning strike me if I count the couple of visits to Central Baptist?

error

Quote from: mappchik on February 21, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT
So, if my mother wants to talk about my [non]attendance of church, will lightning strike me if I count the couple of visits to Central Baptist?

If you even tell her you visited a church web site, she'll just keep at you and not let go until you go to an actual church.

KBCraig