• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need a printer (business)

Started by JJ, February 23, 2008, 04:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

I am looking for a Printer to handle printing small high rez images on high quality paper.  If you can help me out or know of some one send me a Private Message with contact info.  Naturally compensation would be dispensed for an work completed. 

Thanks

Free libertarian

I'm looking for a printer too. Before that however, I'm in need of an illustrator.
I have a Political satire project in my head that needs to come out in the form of a small
satirical book...I can write the book, and have the basic story line ready...but it's critical that a decent cartoon illustrator collaborate with me.  Hint - If you can draw G.W. Bush cartoons it would help.

No need to be a pro, just a decent amateur cartoonist who has always thought they could draw, wouldn't hurt if others agree you can draw too!

I'm in Grafton, and can drive to most parts of the state.  Compensation, we can talk about.
The intention is to get a rough draft together pretty soon and try to self publish and sell books
through several outlets.   Probably won't get rich, but should be fun.

So where are the artists?  My art is mostly confined to the bull shit variety and stick figures...help!

Lloyd Danforth

The very attractive ny2nh on this forum has a printing business and Dalebert, also on this forum is a cartoonist.