• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Governor Lynch 2-24-08

Started by sgtusmc, February 23, 2008, 02:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

NH Governor Lynch 2-24-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfals Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.red.sox@gmail.com
   NH Governor takes my phone # last week and tells me that he will call.  The Sheriff's office last week takes illegal action to attempt to scare a voting resident for what I believe is the demented illegal actions of Judge Peter Fauver, by the now gusto legal system.  The public is so afraid of losing everything they are unwilling to speak openly. The perfect example is my situation.  I spoke when Fauver violated the Constitution 29 or more times to protect the Madbury selectmen's criminal acts of discrimination and miss use of the courts.  The NH Supreme Court's primary job is to protect the individuals from government violations of the Constitution and they refuse to hear the case. NHSC file # 2003-0477.  U.S. congress woman Shea-Porter files false criminal complaint against me to put me in jail to stop my letter to the editor.  She uses her powers to have a VA Dr Biswas file commitment orders to put me in the funny farm to stop my letter to the editor.  The NH VA director of NH Veteran's medical care stops my VA medical for service connected disabilities to stop my letter.  Judges and government officials are violating the law to inflict pain and suffering on a 100% disabled Veteran and every one is afraid to speak up.  NH Governor Lynch promised if elected he will bring ethics back to NH government.  The problem is his mail is censored before he gets it.  This way the criminal government officials are protected and we the public are dominated.  The News media uses censorship to prevent the public's opinion to be published as a means to control public opinion. 
   I am not mad or dangerous.  I have violated no laws. I openly state facts to attempt to openly discuss criminal wrongs committed by government officials including Judge Peter Fauver.  I came back from the Vietnam Conflict disabled.  I was injured three times, twice in separate combat support missions.  I volunteer every day to make our nation a better place.  Am I such a bad person that government officials are allowed to inflict pain and suffering because I am just not worth life.  I have asked the VA suicide hot line to stop calling me every day many times but they don't.  This is harassment but with all the other illegal acts who in the United States cares.  This illustrates the reason why so many U.S. military returning Veterans go homeless or without medical care.  We give our lives to make this nation better for the individuals and you dismiss us as undesirable leeches on society.  I volunteer so I get nothing for my speaking up.  I speak up because it is every individuals obligation to correct the wrongs in government even with our lives.  How may hours before my freedom is taken again by the gusto legal criminals.  Governor what harm is it to speak openly to me in the public eye.  Are you afraid? 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi     

KBCraig

Ah, Mr. Macdonald has returned. Long time, no see.

d_goddard

I've had this guy's emails on spamfilter for years... ever since I realized he types a lot and does virtually nothing.