• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pain and death 2-25-08

Started by sgtusmc, February 24, 2008, 08:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Pain and death 2-25-08
P Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Our Government in NH is so screwed up that the Sheriff Deputy puts in writing "Let me remind you that criminal prosecution could result if your letters are deemed to be either threatening or harassing in nature".  Moby Dick was deem threatening.  I was arrested last week (Oh sorry Detained).  Technically neither because the legal system allows the police to call you up and tell you they are coming to get you and ask if you would prefer to drive in rather than be embarrassed in front of family, friends and neighbors.  It is the same.  They sit you in a chair and question you aggressively, lying to you, getting angry, feeding you water to enhance the need to pee, and after three hours the interrogation ends because you refuse to say anything provoked so that they can arrest you.  Is it harassment to inform a superior court judge that he has violated the constitution to intentionally harm natural born U.S. citizens?  Are we not a government of "We the People"?   What right does a Sheriff office have to send a letter threaten a voting resident to curtail free speech?
   What right does the NH government have to violate the law and no one will speak up.  I volunteer my time to help others.  I have violated not laws.  The NH state police, sheriff's office, state and federal government officials and more have criminally violated the Constitution to protect Judge Peter Fauver's criminal acts.  I documented these criminal acts in a NH Supreme Court case File # 2003-0477 and the Supreme court refused to do anything.  I refuse to stop volunteer fighting for this Madbury NH family because the law must protect us all equally.  The Fact is that I can Document  U.S. congress woman Shea-Porter filing a false police complaint against me to get me arrested.  When that did not work she had a VA Dr Biswas file commitment orders with out merit to stop my letters.  When that failed the director of NH Veteran's medical care stopped my VA medical to stop my letters.  These are criminal acts that the Sheriffs office and others are criminally protecting Judge Fauver and others to prevent the truth from coming out.  I talk personally to the NH governor and he is completely blind to the criminal acts against the peace and dignity of the State of NH and The United States of America.  I am a 100% disabled U.S. Marine.  Two of my three injuries came during separate combat support missions.  To stop my medical to protect a criminal judge and others must be against the law yet no one will speak up.  I place my name, address and Phone # on my letters because truth is a powerful weapon and some day NH and the United States will under stand that I gave my life for our nation. News media censorship is a major factor in this cover up.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi       

srqrebel

So, what is it going to take for people caught in the clutches of the bully -- the highly flawed Authoritarian Model of Government itself -- to wake up and realize that appealing to the bully for justice is completely absurd, and accomplishes absolutely nothing except to intensify its grip?!!! :duh: