• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hey PatK!

Started by Kat Kanning, July 04, 2005, 01:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

41mag

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 30, 2008, 07:18 PM NHFT
Fracking nuts....are those tasty?  Do you eat them raw?
Someone needs to add Battlestar Galactica to their movie queue.

Pat K

Friday

Quote from: Libertine on November 30, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT
Just for you, PatK!

:biglaugh:  did you make that up?  That looks like instructions off one of those air-blower-hand-dryer thingies in a public restroom.

Daien

Quote from: Friday on November 30, 2008, 09:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Libertine on November 30, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT
Just for you, PatK!
:biglaugh:  did you make that up?  That looks like instructions off one of those air-blower-hand-dryer thingies in a public restroom.

Glad you liked it, Friday! No, I got it from a tribe.net friend, and it is a play on the hand dryer instructions.  ;D

Friday

Power outage in Nausea!     And the weather report had specifically said that the ice storm would miss this town.  :P

Pat K

Raining real hard here.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Friday on December 11, 2008, 10:37 PM NHFT
Power outage in Nausea!     And the weather report had specifically said that the ice storm would miss this town.  :P

Been getting a bit of flickering in the power here in Manchester a bit, but it hasn't gone out y       

Friday

Possibility of THUNDER SNOW in Nausea today. This sounds awesome!!!   :_meteor_guy__by_ChaosEmeraldH :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

Lloyd Danforth

I suggest spending the day in the basement!

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 31, 2008, 07:40 AM NHFT
I suggest spending the day in the basement!
The office will have to do.   :P

Friday

Man, the ice today was definitely in the top two worst days since I've moved to NH.  It took at least 15 minutes to scrape my windows after leaving work so I could head for home.  I got one of my doors half open and could neither open nor shut it all the way, so it stayed not quite latched all the way home.  And when I tried to park at home, the ice was so freakin' thick my 4-wheel drive vehicle couldn't handle it; the tires were just spinning and I finally gave up and parked somewhere else.

And I get to scrape the windows again tomorrow morning.  Good thing I think it's kind of fun.   :icon_pirat:   :_snowball__by_darkmoon3636:

Pat K

Well glad ya got home safe Sandy.

All you folks be careful out there!

Daien

Quote from: Friday on January 07, 2009, 08:02 PM NHFT
Man, the ice today was definitely in the top two worst days since I've moved to NH.  It took at least 15 minutes to scrape my windows after leaving work so I could head for home.

Oh, that happened for me on Monday! Not having experienced "Winter" before, I was giggling as I tried to scrap off the ice. I had to start the car and turn the defroster on high, as well as the heater in the back window so the ice would melt. Wicked, the weather here!  ;D Glad you're okay, Friday.

Lloyd Danforth

Start it, turn the heater on high, go get a cup of coffee. Let time be your friend.